One word on how you feel today

Happy belated bday @Gabe.G
Don’t let it get u down @Rex

I’m excited and a little on edge. I’m so close to goal I originally set out to meet (105 days) and I’m feeling excited,yet borderline. It’s like I’m almost thinking of celebrating with something that’ll make me feel good,but that’s so dumb because I know my “drug” will just set me back.

I’m sorry sis :disappointed_relieved: 1 moment at a time

Clapping-for-my-damned-self!! It’s DAY ONE AGAIN but I can do it!!!

1 Like

No, you want 18 beers…no one can have just one…

1 Like

Scared…

Fatiguedandabitmoody

1 Like

Nearlyasleepinthecarpark.

Relieved. The past two days have been awful with my anxiety. I feel better today.

3 Likes

I think I’m feeling the seasonal change. Going to call my sponsor tonight.

Conflicted :neutral_face:

My dad’s health is not very well, he’s now on disability. Him and my mom are struggling on her income alone. I will not watch them sink, but they are very close to it. I want to sell my house and move back in with them. I have lived in my house for 10 years now, but it’s way bigger than I really need. If I do this I will have to get rid of my farm (2 horses, 1 donkey, 1 goat, 5 ducks, 2 geese,and a pig) which I will get rid of for them. But I’m scared out of my mind doing this.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your dad. When my grandma was ill I came home to help take care of her. It’s challenging, but it’s also rewarding. I know you have a large decision ahead of you, I’ll pray that God helps you make the necessary moves.

1 Like

My choice is made. I will choose their happiness over mine. My mom and dad have been together since they were in 6th grade. I’ve put them through hell (my sister was the angel) it’s just a big move.

2 Likes

My parents are my world. I will give up the farm for them

2 Likes

I’ve thought about that option also. We’re going to try me paying both payments (there’s is not that bad) and see how it goes. They’ve been in that house since I was 3 years old. Why’s it’s not paid off yet is non of my business. It would be easier for me to move than them

1 Like

Maybe they could come to you and rent their place? Although it sounds like too much of a wrench for them.

1 Like

As in buying their place and renting it to them??

Since 6th grade?! Serious business, well love, rather. Hope you get at least a piece of something that special one day sober bro

Hell no I won’t haha. I’m content being solo

1 Like

Ahhh. I got ya. I might have just figured out :sunglasses::sunglasses: