blessed for sober life and out standing

2 Likes

Better, alot better.

1 Like

i feel exhausted today

1 Like

Keep strong. U can do it.

BlasƩyettubby

Anxious. Had horrible anxiety the last few days but Iā€™m battling thru it.

Lonely

Talked to my wife who left me four months ago. She was mean to me on the phone, thought crossed my mind about having a drink, but then remembered what itā€™s doing to my mind and body. Iā€™m done being confused by her and abused by my addiction to both my love for her and booze. Fishing after work will help!

4 Likes

Yoga, deep breathing, walks by myself- anything to distract myself. You?

Afraid of relapse. Made it to 99 days today. Really, really wanted wine. Fear of having to go through withdrawal again and disappointing my family kept me going.

Sorry to be a tool folks but Iā€™m doing very well and Iā€™m doing it on my terms as it should be.

Keep staying strong!! 99 is incredible!! Think of how proud you will feel at 100! Iā€™ve wen struggling a lot this past week (and from reading posts on the forum, it seems that quite a few other people have been struggling too) but I just keep pushing through, reminding myself that being sober is a wonderful thing and that we should all be extremely proud of ourselves. We are bettering ourselves, our physical health, our mental health, and our futures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re drinking at her @Webdog. F that - go fishing.

1 Like

Odd. So here is day 100. Trying to remind myself of the awful parts of drinkingā€¦the shakes, wine breath, memory loss, expenseā€¦

2 Likes

Productiveā€¦

1 Like

self motivated

1 Like

Trepidation-hospitalin6hours-retinamaybedetaching!Yikes!

1 Like

Like Iā€™m being lied too

My motto - Just because Iā€™m paranoid doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

Yay!Retinanotdetaching-justamassivefā€™nfloater.Shit.