One word on how you feel today

Hungry, for once

5 Likes

Satisfied !

1 Like

Hiya. Hope u stay and get the most out of this.

1 Like

Thank you! Seeing the numbers on my counter go up gives me hope (I know how silly that sounds lol) its nice to know that Iā€™m not alone

1 Like

Day off today so Iā€™m feeling mega RELAXEDā€¦ Im planning to get some food in, binge on neflix and have a walk in the woods :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ur never alone. And hopefully we can help you with anything you need. With some gentle encouragement.

Better. Got a better night sleep than in a long time. Still depressed and confused but hopefully today I wonā€™t drink for a long time. Miss my wife though, with all my heart.

2 Likes

Better is how I feel today. Would be great if we could actually just type one word, but the software wont let me.

2 Likes

Blessed :latin_cross:ļø

1 Like

Today i have mixed feelings. One moment iā€™m okay, the next moment i could cry and then i feel okay again. Like a roller coaster. I try to calm me down with a lot of candles and tea

3 Likes

Workingdayandnightismakingmeverytired!

2 Likes

I feel happy, grateful, and carefree. If I die this momentā€¦I wonā€™t even care, cause Iā€™ll be too busy feelin good!

Likegravityā€™sdoubledonthecouch.

Successful

2 Likes

Happy. And fulfilled.

Determined

1 Like

Normalā€¦

1 Like

THANKFUL, for being alive and sober :+1:

1 Like

Optimistic

1 Like

Unbelievably, ridiculously, happy! Iā€™m home now with my beautiful wife and two lovely dogs. Iā€™m home now for good. Together forever!:blush::grinning::sunglasses:

4 Likes