One word on how you feel today

Grateful … I am sober , have a real connection with my hp!

2 Likes

Up early today. Feeling as if I can accomplish anything! Truly happy.

1 Like

Stressed…

1 Like

Cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

Unappreciated

Progressing

1 Like

Funny how things change… I feel like crap! But is what is truly sick my old response would of been to take a drink to fix me up. I can sit here and lie and tell you that I have not had that cross my mind BUT hell NO that’s not going to happen. This is the first time I’ve felt like pooh since I started this journey and I am sure if I give this enough time "this too shall pass ". Progress not perfection and I’m learning.

4 Likes

Know exactly where you are Chad,stay sharp and don’t drink. Tomorrow will be better.

2 Likes

i feel refined

1 Like

Stressed… I just feel mentally overwhelmed right now

Your kind words are music to my heart. Thank you.

Content and it’s lovely.

1 Like

Not gonna let anyone walk over me anymore!! They did it when I had problems and I let em. But now I’m getting sober I’m not standing for it. Its been 9days now. I’m gonna continue my efforts into beating this. With or without any One by my side.
Yeah boi
(More than one word I know lol)

3 Likes

Irritated :fearful:

1 Like

Ecstatic…

:purple_heart:Forgiven​:purple_heart:

1 Like

Good-dog :smile:

1 Like

Feeling good good good.
Another day back at college. 10days dry n sober. Things are starting to pick up. X

2 Likes

Today I feel empty. Hoping the day gets better and this fog lifts.

3 Likes

Groggy…since since I just woke up :sleeping: lol but yesterday after work I was in a genuinely happy mood for no reason and that’s unusal but it felt nice. Hopefully, I’ll feel that way again today.

3 Likes