One word on how you feel today

Healthy. My diet is so on point - my water intake is fabulous and I’ve been training hard as fuck for an upcoming spartan race on October 14th . Plus not to mention I’m decorating for Halloween this weekend . Halloween is pretty fucking cool :skull::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Hopeful… Yesterday was filled with pretty severe anxiety which lead to lots of negative thought. I do my best to wake up every morning and tell myself that today is going to be better. Hope everybody has a good day and stays strong!

1 Like

My word of today is “shower-piss”.

I pissed in the shower this morning. Everyone does it. No big deal. Its good for the environment too. Saves a toilet flush.

I heard that urine is good for your feet too so thats good. Makes it a little less awkward that i was splashing and stamping around in my piss this morning right.

Dont turn your nose up at me. Youve pissed in the shower too. Just admit it. Everyone does it. Admit it ok?

Prude.

7 Likes

Hilarious!! It’s cool man, I pee in the shower too. My wife won’t shower with me any more because I think it’s funny to pee on her. And yes, I tried to tell her it was good for her feet… But alas, to no avail

2 Likes

Hahaha!! Yeah that IS funny!

“Gabe. You’re peeing on me again.”

“Tee hehehehe”

“Thats it. Never erotic showering with you again!”

1 Like

“I never… had pissual relations with THAT shower.” --Billy C

2 Likes

:heart: more Alive then yesterday :heart:

1 Like

The pool too! Lol gross!

exhausted.

Motivated😳

3 Likes

Sorry you’re tuckered out. May your tomorrow be better🍀

2 Likes

Empowered and focused

1 Like

I’m feeling restless.

1 Like

Relaxed and sleepy.

1 Like

Hopeful :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Day 8 without alcohol… I feel better…

4 Likes

I feel happy!

3 Likes

Over worked

1 Like

Indeed we do and for the reasons you’ve listed, (which are all true btw).

2 Likes

Today I’m grateful and content.

3 Likes