One word on how you feel today

Joyful. I’ve been clean for two weeks and I’m feeling the love!

1 Like

Same here. Hope ur day gets better too

thank you for your encouragement @Chad_R. i am trying to tell myself that i’ll never have to feel this way again once it’s all done and over with. your reaffirming words definitely help.

hope you have a good day.

1 Like

Try 5:2 - watch the BBC documentary about it. If you can give up booze you can do 5:2. You lose weight, feel mentally sharper, I can’t find a downside - apart from it doesn’t really work when you’re doing ‘construction’ type jobs, whixh I am at the moment. Bah!

2 Likes

Joyous and happy

3 Likes

Hungry angry lonely tired.

2 Likes

Dangerous acronym for addicts

1 Like

Are you ok.

Happy and joyful.

1 Like

Determined and motivation

2 Likes

Fucked…

1 Like

Perturbed-(been thinking about why there are so few places whether it be treatment or sober living or temporary living situations that single mothers or fathers can get intowith their kids --no doubt there are all kinds of red tape and that ussually stuff like this is just a mess when it comes to rules and regulations let alone emotionally disasterous whether it be on the Good Samaritan-regulating agency or the family themselves…overall I guess it’s depressing af to see that this in itself is where we are at with recovery at least in the state I’m in…I know a lot of these people would relapse but what about the few that would actually grab ahold and do what is nessecary)

1 Like

Living. and beginning to enjoy it again.

2 Likes

Stuffed…I love food too much lately :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: must be PMS.

3 Likes

Relaxing time

1 Like

optimistic! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mindful. Trying everyday.

1 Like

Anxious. But better than yesterday

1 Like

Tired. But happy. 3 weeks clean and sober.
Second week done in the gym.
First week at work all done. Went well
So very happy with all the progress. Let’s hope it continues.

1 Like

Day 14. Happy to say that in spite of all the stress I didn’t drink yesterday. And I won’t drink today.

1 Like