One word on how you feel today

Grateful :pray:t3:

1 Like

Really bad

What’s up my friend.

Regretful.

Feeling isolated by my thoughts

Feeling pretty good today, two weeks clean! I actually fixed my hair and went out for food and shopping with my daughter and parents.

1 Like

Powerful :fist_left::boom::fist_right:

2 Likes

Feeling hopeful!

triumphant at work… inadequate at home. tomorrow is a new day!

1 Like

Feeling motivated!

Yesterday was first day without alcohol or codeine, all the withdrawal starting, today is not so bad, im sure it will improve

1 Like

It will improve. It all Takes time. Just stay strong and keep focused on what your fighting for. Don’t be defeated by a liquid and a substance.
Keep your chin up

It definitely improves so hang on in there. Day 5 gets you over the hump of withdrawal in my experience and then it gets easier (the withdrawal that is).

Get over that, then you have to roll your sleeves up again and get to work on ensuring you stay that way. Make positive changes in your life, break it down, a day at a time, or smaller chunks if you need to. Find reasons to be sober, think sober thoughts and tell yourself and others you want to be sober, not that you don’t want to drink. This really helped me.

Avoid people places and things you associate with alcohol until you feel ready to face them, self preservation is essential in the early stages. Before you know it life will be different and probably in a positive way. I’m going to sound like the bastard little devil that sits on our shoulders at times, but go on, give what I suggested a try.

2 Likes

What do you want to confess?

Feeling some anxiety today. Didn’t sleep well last night but at least I wasn’t hungover this morning ! Sometimes I just want to run away from everyday life but unfortunately I don’t have that luxury. So I’m here at work and am counting down til I get off so that I can relax and maybe take an epsom bath to relieve stress and detox. The good thing is that I really don’t feel the urge to drink at all as of right now so that’s good. So I guess my word of the day is anxiety.

3 Likes

Vulneratus non Victus. Wounded not Conquered. Family motto:smile: feeling wonderful today. Wish the best for all of us on this day my friends.

1 Like

I think the only word that seems to fit how I feel right now is
Weak

1 Like

You’re welcome. How’s it going so far?

1 Like

Sleepy and a bit sad

1 Like

Confused. :disappointed:

1 Like