One word on how you feel today

Spiritual. Been feeling this way since two weeks now haha

1 Like

Broken :pensive:ā€¦

Peacefulā€¦a little tired, but peaceful nonetheless :v:

1 Like

You alright??

14 days after finally getting sober, get a call from Doctor now being checked for bladder / prostate cancer, not the best start to finally sorting my life out.

Keep strong my friend. Have u got someone that can go with you. Be best to take someone. So u not doing it on your own. Let me know if everything goes ok. I really do wish you the best of luck.

Very tired my motivation has not come back im on day 17

1 Like

I do have people to help me and go with me to appointments, will keep you posted and thank you I really appreciate it.

On the path to recovery

1 Like

Still sick but sober.

Tired but peaceful

1 Like

More positive than I have in a while

1 Like

Proud of how strong I am

1 Like

Donā€™t get your self to freaked out (easier said than done i know) i had almost the same thing happen to me. Turned out that after years of abuse my system was just wigged out and needs to heal. Keep strong and keep your head up. Prayers to you. I will be thinking of you.

Iā€™m trying not to and thatā€™s what I was thinking, been pumping crap into my body for so long I hope it just thinking whatā€™s going on and will settle, Iā€™m in the UK so the health service isnā€™t the quickest but will have to wait and see, thank you it means alot to know thereā€™s people out there.

1 Like

@Teresa howā€™s your pup doin? Be strong. Itā€™s hardā€¦ But alcohol has no place in those matters. Though i know the call had to be madeā€¦ I always wonder if Iā€™d been sober af the time if that still would have made sense (it wouldā€¦ But itā€™s a mind game)
So hoping your furbaby is alright.

1 Like

Strong enough to stay sober!!

4 Likes

Tired af, another day with pretty well no sleep.

Depressed (but NOT feeling like I want to drink)

1 Like

Like a complete failure