One word on how you feel today

Desperate. :tired_face::tired_face:

I just cant stop the waves coming in so fast. AND ITS ONLY DAY 1!

One day at a time dude. Sorry to hear its affecting your life so bad. Sucks! But i got the feels man.

Content I’ve had to add this bit in cos that’s not longer than 10 hooojimaaars

Disappointed and sick.

Defeated. A bloody mess.

Yabbadabbado. Christmas

Amazing!! :heart:

Grateful to be alive and have my higher power with me. Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates. I hope everyone has an amazing positive day. One day at a time.
That was not one word.
GRATEFUL

Are you okay? I thought the last we heard from you things were okay :frowning: What happened? Are you going to be alright?

I slipped up again. Had another drink. It was my last chance. So I’ve lost everything and sleeping on a sofa. What a great Christmas and New year this is gonna be.

AA is a great idea. You will meet friends that understand. I go to the meetings but I am also blessed that my close friends will not drink around me and are just happy to hang out. It really doesn’t bother me if they did but it bothers them. A support system does wonders. Best wishes​:heart:️:christmas_tree::green_heart:

In control

Never stop quitting. No use in beating yourself up. No one is perfect and all you can do is pick yourself up and start again❤️💚

Thank you so much. Seeing this low number has me stressed out and feeling guilty, but all I can do is start over. Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

You could be sleeping on the floor, life not that bad.

Still down.

Morning started so nice and later got HPV vakcine and then ir started. Wometing, diaria, head spinning around. Seriuosly like a hangover and still is better it is only in body no mental issuues as hangover would cause. No anxiety, regrets or shame. Needed to ask day off from work but still this seems right. And just remembered how awful it used to be asking free cauz of hangover.

Indifferent.