One word on how you feel today

Hmm that’s a bold feeling. How early are you into this? Is what is crushing you something you need to work on accepting ? No answer really needed just throwing my thoughts out there.

I feel so good :blush:

Fantaticness

Last week something happened that made me have to face the fact I have an issue with drinking and that when I drink I hurt the people I care about most when I do… Someone who was involved in it but that I haven’t spoken to since the incident walked past me, we nodded and passed each other whereas before we would have stopped and chatted… It’s Killin me coz I don’t actually remember the incident only what Iv been told. I feel so horrible, like the worst person in the world

2 Likes

Well I will share with you the first four months of my sobriety my 20 year old daughter wouldn’t talk to me. I did a ton of work on me and just kept doing the next right thing and today we are very close. She just asked me this morning if I was going up this weekend to see her (this will mean every weekend of January I will be taking a road trip :blush::blush::blush:). So just keep on working on yourself those relationships will start to heal.

I really hope so… Thanks so much :heart: I just wasn’t expecting to see him… It was just gut wrenching. Before I would have ran to drink, but I just can’t live like that anymore.

I’m so happy that youre in a good place and healing, it’s good to know I can get there some day :heart:

You can! We all are cheering for you. The closest I came to a slip was probably at 60ish days, I was watching her at an event at college. My addict brain kicked in and had me mentally relapsing. I had the plans all drawn out in my head😭. Luckily I talked it out before I acted it out.

Thanks so much for the positivity… I really needed it right now!

2 Likes

Feeling lonely. Going from talking to this girl everyday to not talking at all is getting to me. Also my ex drunk txtd me last night and that sucked. Time for a meeting lol

3 Likes

Anxious an unsure of myself

Aching…stomach :persevere:

1 Like

I only got hail today…what went wrong with the snow-shipment? :joy:

1 Like

I’m all done, busy day. I’ll watch a Documentary about space / Aliens now to get my mind into another directon

1 Like

I want flakes please :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Everything okay girlfriend?

1 Like

Not great girl no x

My own version of HALT

Hungry, Anxious, Lonely, and Tired.

At least I can recognize it now.

Connected!

1 Like

I am hopeful today