One word on how you feel today

I’m going to keep plodding down this road

And then when I have some time under my belt I’ll hopefully feel ok with ok :blush:

Hella yeah!

Grateful thankful hopefully positive

Hopeful
That’s the word. Regardless of any other emotion and physical sensation I feel hopeful

Sleepy. My body is telling me to get to bed, it’s finally giving off signals the right way.
It’s almost 9:30 PM here.

Melancholy

Sleepy, just had a long bath and now i’m super relaxed. I hope i can sleep more than 4 hours tonight

Still tired…I just used my debt card to try to get into my hotel room… twice.

Tired. Just SO. freaking. tired.

Sedated… without any medication

So tired, yet so awake. Been in bed almost 2 hours now, just as i find a comfortable position and eyes are heavy, i gotta get up to take a leak. Drinking tea is relaxing and all…but dont drink 16 oz of it before going to bed!

Energized :blush:

Melancholic. I don’t know why but there you go :blush:

Yay

Happy :hugs: I’m just on my way home and was thinking about what i have to buy for the weekend and in the next moment i was like “Wait! You don’t have to start the big grocery shopping tour today b’cause you won’t be hungover tomorrow“ Whoop whoop So i can visit the Market tomorrow morning to buy fresh veggies and fruit :heart_eyes:

Beleaguered

Unravelled

Carmelized

I feel good!
It’s only 5.30pm but on that note j want to go to bed and call it a success

I feel so listless. Like there’s nothing stimulating in my life. And there’s nobody who even cares.
Its hard to stay positive when you feel like you barely exist.