One word on how you feel today

Exhausted and hungry. It was suuuuch a long day at work and really everybody I talked to was complicated! Then I was standing alone at the train station and a drunk guy wanted to talk to me. Thanks god I was not alone, the guy was creepy. I’ll get some chin. food now and then cuddle with my bed :sleeping:

1 Like

Refreshed!

It feels good not to be in a fog

2 Likes

…Ecstatic!

Oh no! Can you go to the store and get one pair that fits you?

1 Like

Optimistic

1 Like

My sisters cat is the same, he’s great but can’t keep his claws to himself.

1 Like

Exhausted!!

Hot chocolate tho

2 Likes

It was good yea… A little overwhelming but I think it’s just because there’s so much to take it. I have two months of training so hopefully I’ll get in to the swing by Friday things! Thank you for asking… How was your coffee, it looked yummy!

1 Like

easy … like a Sunday morning

What do you do hun?

Tired …

Agitated, beyond belief.
Nothing I want to do less than travel to Key West for my nephews destination wedding. Sounds fun, right? Why then is every little thing annoying the HELL out of me! Ugh! Just want to scream! Don’t even want a drink. Just a scream. Gonna be a long few days…

1 Like

Grateful :heart:

Grumpy :disappointed:, cuz guys suck lol

1 Like

Totally numb…

Freshly encouraged

1 Like

Grateful for the beautiful day ahead

1 Like

Todays word would be stressful. Lots to do today and not enough time to do it in. Everyone have a beautiful day.

Happy. As i said yesterday “tomorrow is a new day“ all went well, no mistakes, had fun at work. I hope you guys had a good day too? :heart: I’m on my way home, looking forward for some salad wraps with hummus yum!

1 Like

Weary. Soldering through, but weary nonetheless.