One word on how you feel today

Thoughtful.
I’m now at day 25,5. At my last attempt of getting sober I relapsed on day 26. Looking back to that time now. I was full of negative feelings, still doing the same things all the time but expecting a different result = this is not possible. I was thinking about alcohol nonstop and it was so hard staying sober. This time I boost myself with positivity as much as possible. Some days are shitty, some days are awesome. Normal life i guess.
I’ll enjoy some Star Trek now, having a shower after that and then going to bed early :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

One word would be… unsure

Anxious :confused::confused:

Star Trek The next generation :heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely fucked but im.still sober haha

2 Likes

Stressed…

I feel content

Alright I guess a little uncertain but somewhere in between okay and a little sad.

Anxious! I leave tomorrow to attend 3 day self-improvement seminar, and we are in the middle of a heavy snowfall warning :disappointed:

1 Like

Grateful and blessed.

Please forgive yourself. I have felt the same way. I assume it’s a normal emotion. Have a good friday

One word for today: grateful

I’m feeling less hollow now. I’m actually starting to feel a sense of freedom. But it’s bittersweet when I see so much pain in my wife’s eyes.

I think I’m going to be offered a full-time position today at the company I’ve been a contractor at for the last year and a half. I should be celebrating. But the only person I want to celebrate with is my wife, and I know she doesn’t feel celebratory. So, today will be just another day I guess.

1 Like

Confident. 26 days no alcohol, 6 days vegan :muscle:

3 Likes

Hopefully time will heal. Congrats on the potential position. Way cool.

Way to go!!! Glad to hear that.

1 Like

Encouraged, I am a Basketball Coach and my two teams 3rd & 4th, and 7th & 8th grade have games today. Time to bring home these W’s

Be blessed everybody

I feel Blessed.

Hopeful…

Thanks my hp that i am still sober

1 Like