One word on how you feel today

WeakAF!!!

1 Like

Are you ok. Keep strongb

Disappointed. But also determined.

4 Likes

Tired, unmotivated, back hurts and getting over a cold from the weekend. Wah!

Another day no drugs and alcohol feeling fantastic. One day at a time.

3 Likes

Tired and lonely.

1 Like

Other than the coldā€¦that sounds like me everyday. I think Iā€™ve just accepted it as my ā€œnormalā€. Anything feels great compared.

1 Like

Optimistic:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today Iā€™m ā€œnotinthemoodā€. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m not in the mood FOR, though. Probably ā€œnot in the mood for any shitā€. Which is good, I guess. Iā€™m just not going to take the shitā€¦Iā€™ll just walk away.

2 Likes

I like that better. ā€œGet out of my auraā€. Iā€™m going to write that one down!!

Encouraged

1 Like

AMAZED at my sobriety for 10 days!!!

4 Likes

Happy. :pray::heart:ļø:tada::medal_military:ļø

3 Likes

Content. Finally going to be moving after two years of living back at home. Iā€™m four days sober after a 10 days sober and a 9 days sober. Iā€™ve attended 3 AA meetings and kept up on anti depressants. Feeling pleased that I am doing better and havenā€™t been in a hole for a while.

4 Likes

Challenged!( In a good way)

2 Likes

Rollercoastering if thatā€™s even a word :stuck_out_tongue: up and down. Nothing is permanent though so just gonna sit tight and ride it out.

3 Likes

Keep your chin up!

2 Likes

I feel ya on that. Itā€™s definitely a word :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Unappreciated. Very bad day at work. Cried my entire commute home surrounded by strangers. Still crying. Thought about drinking of course but have not.

6 Likes

Accomplished

2 Likes