One word on how you feel today

Relaxed… with my son at Costa :grin:

3 Likes

Content :heartbeat:
Knowing that I am taking it one day at a time

4 Likes

Stressed. Had awful day at work, the bosses daughter called me a nasty bitch. I wanted to show her nasty. Day 19 no drinking and I want to jump on her head and then drink wine. Hate my job. Hate the nepotism ahhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Exhausted!!! Both physically and emotionally, yet at the same time I feel happy and blessed that I can experience what life throws at me and be completely present in the moment.

5 Likes

I don’t think that I really dare answer… !
I don’t like being a bummer to everyone.

Better. (Phew) Update after plenty of wining but no wine I went for a run. Thankful to God for making me see how small of an issue it was in the grand scheme of life. Another day lived, warts an all. Another day unwasted.

4 Likes

The big green guy!! I never even thought of the scene the other way around as loki. Kind of interesting now that I think about it considering how often i feel like a punching bag. ha

1 Like

I’ve had those days😏

1 Like

Afraid ! My mom and dad got sick at about the same time,dad came to visit got sick,left,mom got sick and after a long while i get that they are old now and such things fall heavy on them now . Being sober i guess means seeing more

8 Likes

I’m feeling grateful for having a roof over my head. I had been feeling sorry for myself until i saw these tents where the homeless people are staying.

7 Likes

EAGER to see what my day has in store for me!!

1 Like

Tired, I think I slept too much lol. Well, seems like my body needed that. Going to stay lazy today and watch Supernatural gnihihi

3 Likes

Optimistic :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Motivated!

3 Likes

Shit (i.e. normal)

Anxious but better than yesterday

6 Likes

Divided. Between optimism and a nail gun

3 Likes

Selfless, it’s not about me.

3 Likes

Better.
Yesterday was so trying, but I made it thru it.

4 Likes

Grateful.:pray:t2:

4 Likes