One year ago

We will be amazed before we are halfway through. Through your story and friendship I have seen the promises revealed and known they are lived. Right up to this miraculous day you continue to realize them in all that surrounds you, never a day taken for granted.

I hecking adore you, Faulkner! Here’s to another 24. :ice_cream: :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations @MoCatt :sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Such a great post. Thank you for sharing @MoCatt. You are so loved here.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year!! What a huge victory!

2 Likes

Why did you have to go there… #morehemingwaylessfaulkner

3 Likes

Another strong pillar of the TS community celebrating her one year Soberversary! Congratulations, Holly! Your presence is always so warm and comforting. Thank you for being you :heart: You rock.

3 Likes

Congratulation! A great achievement and your own personal victory. This is truely amazing and inspiring. Keep the good work up! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations x

2 Likes

One year of getting better at getting better, and it’s been a pleasure sharing this walk with you!

2 Likes

Well done :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your year and thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Amazing accomplishment! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Oh man you got me all geared up in my bubble bath!

So very very happy for you, and so proud to be here on this journey with you. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

So tell me @MoCatt… Who played their cards right this year?? :thinking: :clubs::heart::spades::diamonds::wink::hugs::partying_face::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Congratulations for one year! What a lovely post, I really enjoyed reading it. Please know that you have helped to keep me sober too over this past! In gratitude.

2 Likes

Mocatt, you are a beautiful inspiration. Your courage and honesty and clarity are admirable. I can’t wait to see you were the next year takes you!

2 Likes

I have no words eloquent enough to thank you all for your kindness and support. As I lie here in my sons’ floor and sing them to sleep, I am so full of gratitude for the friends and understanding we have on this forum.

@MandiH - you asked about my favorite change thus far. There are so many. I think the biggest one is also one of the hardest - learning to feel and trust again. Being open to other people and knowing that I cannot do this alone .Being able to be mentally and emotionally present with my little boys. I was so closed off when I was active - and so full of fear. I still fight this, but it is getting easier with time.

Again - so many thanks to you all. You help me stay sober, one day at a time.

13 Likes

Wishing you many more moments of peace and wonder. I hope you know that, despite the darkness you might feel sometimes, you bring so much light to this forum! :candle::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your one year :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MoCatt Congrats!!! You are awesome. An inspiration to so many. Im glad that you are here. I look forward to hearing you post about year 2.

1 Like