One Year - Freedom

Really should’ve used the opportunity to get his foot in the door with Sir Mix-A-Lot, huh? Get that 2020 summer tour on the books early!

Haha, yep, missed that one Dan. Wonder if there’s a market for banjo rap?:grinning:
I always thought it was Das in Dog until tonight!:joy: As in Dan ‘n’ Dog

2 Likes

Yes @TMAC! That’s fantastic. You’ve achieved so much and it sounds like you’ve got lots to look forward to.

Thanks for continuing to share your journey with us! (Plus pictures of Pearl, Chief and the plants)

2 Likes

Tristan!!! I’m so pleased for you and feeling very inspired. Your honesty in your journey is so wonderful to follow. Happy 1 year!! :two_hearts::bird::muscle::fire::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Ariel! It has been so great being alongside you on this journey. Thank you for being a friend (now the Golden Girls theme is stuck in my head :joy:). You’ve helped me more than you know!

1 Like

Congrats! You have been an inspiration to me!

1 Like

:+1: And ain’t that a great place to be.

Thank you for being awesome, @TMAC! And big ups on a year well lived. :heart: :partying_face: :ice_cream:

2 Likes

OUT-DOG-GONE-STANDING. That’s so awesome.

1 Like

Well done! Here’s to continued freedom and pursuing health and hope each day.

1 Like

That’s amazing! Well done and keep it up. This post made me feel inspired and hopeful for my own sobriety. Thanks for sharing. You’re doing so awesome!!

1 Like

Way to go Tristan! Thanks again for sharing and for all you do here!

1 Like

Way to go!!! Congrats to you!

1 Like

I love reading these kinds of posts. So inspiring. Congratulations to you!!

2 Likes

Eeek, this makes me SO happy Tristan!!! :heart: Congrats on your one year!!! Sharing this journey with you has truly been a pleasure! Is your best thing also your favorite thing?

2 Likes

Congratulations brother!!! @TMAC it’s been a pleasure sharing the space with you and always reading what you out down here.
Here’s to the first of many buddy!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @TMAC

1 Like

Oh @MandiH, I actually saw you clapping your hands together and going “eeek” then. And bouncing up and down in your chair.:grin:

3 Likes

Congrats! So happy for you man. Thankful to have been here to see some of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Buddy! What a great achievement :green_heart:. I am so happy for you. And so proud of you.

1 Like

Many thanks, Mandi! You are a great friend here and a constant source of support and encouragement – for myself, and throughout the TS community.

Favorite part?

This! Making the most of my days! Nothing beats the stillness of the early morning.

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes