One year sober!

I can’t believe this day has come one day’s decision has snowballed into an upward spiral of positivity. Today I celebrate one year of sobriety with a glass of water! Keep going strong it’s worth the effort! My family , marriage, work, health have all taken a positive turn. I am so thankful for the things that I took for granted. You can do this life has never been this good and it will only get better!

48 Likes

Congratulations on year 1 of a lifetime of sobriety! Keep getting better at getting better each and every day!

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you for sharing and congratulations! Hope to be there too some day :grin:
1_year_clean_and_sober_button-rf0dbce445cbd4b37a4aabf5728cba75c_k94rf_307

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! Its definitely worth fighting for

1 Like

Congratulations. I always love it when I hear someone hitting the 1 year mark. It inspires me to keep on pushing. Awesome

2 Likes

Congratulations to you!! I am 6 months today! Can’t wait to hit a year.

6 Likes

I love this so much. So many congrats! :two_hearts::two_hearts::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations Stephen! You inspire all of us behind you to keep pushing every single day!

1 Like

Congrats! Truly an inspiration!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: that’s amazing and inspirational

1 Like

These are my favorite posts! Congratulations my friend, this is truely inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :blush:

1 Like

Awesome work, sir – well done!

1 Like

Congratulations I hope this day next year I can say the same. You should be really proud

1 Like

Congratulations !

1 Like

Congratulations. Everyday sober life keeps getting better.

1 Like

Yeah you!!! This is truely awesome and im so proud for you!!! Keep on rockin this!!!

1 Like

You can do it !!!

1 Like

@Stephen_Ngfb_Tyler Woo Hoo! :birthday:

1 Like

Congratulation! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations friend! This is awesome :star_struck::muscle::heart:

1 Like