One year! yay!

Thank yas :heartbeat:

1 Like

Way to go, lady! You have been nothin’ but a super supportive inspiration to me.
Grateful for you!
Onward! :smile: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Awww thank you Emm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Between Disneyworld and UK trips… it disappears like a fart in the wind :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats!!!
Best feeling ever :heartpulse::purple_heart::heartpulse:

2 Likes

You bet Beth!!! High five back!!
tenor (6)

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face::drum::notes:
We all know how hard work it is to get were you are! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Wow. Congratulations. You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story. I relate on so many levels. Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year, may many more come! Awesome job :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Huge congrats Lady!!!

2 Likes

1 year of recovery!!!
I came just after you, i’ve seen the journey you have been on!
You’ve educated me
You’ve inspired me
And you have been someone who has made me truely believe you can smile and have fun in recovery!

My chester zoo companion we shall celebrate when your here as i’ll be reaching the one year mark when your in the UK!

4 Likes

Wonderful Becky! You deserve every bit of that new life and those new relationships! Very Happy for you! Big ice cream popcorn cake today! :bouquet::shaved_ice::cake::popcorn::birthday::fireworks::trophy:

2 Likes

I’m so proud of you Becky :smiley: I knew you’d pull this off

2 Likes

Amazing!..my gif s don’t work here :neutral_face:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::star2::revolving_hearts::star2::revolving_hearts::star2::revolving_hearts::star2::revolving_hearts::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Rebecca!!! You ROCK!! So fantastic that one year ago you took back your life. So, SO happy for you. :partying_face::tada::fireworks::raised_hands:

1 Like

Congratulations to you Rebecca, you are a such a lovely person and deserve total happiness. God bless you and your lovely family hun, now GO EAT CAKE!!! :hugs::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: fan-flippin-tactic milestone!!! Xx

1 Like

As my daughter used to say…

“Epic of awesomeness!”

1 Like

You’ve been getting better at getting better for an entire year! This is a reason to celebrate!

1 Like

Awesome!! Congrats on 1year without alcohol. That is such an amazing achievement!! You are strong, courageous and determined and I admire that so much! Thank you :blush:

1 Like