Online Meetings 🤔

I’m new to all this really. Im looking for some online meetings that I can view on my off time away from work, but I know a lot of them are free but are there any that send notification that you attended as well? I like groups already but need to expand what I know. Change is good!

2 Likes

Hi. I would love to meet you! We can be online friends.

1 Like

Hi I was also wondering about this. I need to find more meetings and find a sponsor as well. It’s hard because I live in Southern Cali and everything is pretty closed up right now.

1 Like

Have you ever used the site In the Rooms? They offer video meetings all day, for all varieties of addictions. They also have a button you click when you go in the meeting that says 'verify attendance" :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well you can find me here. :slight_smile:

No I have not heard about this! Thats cool! Wonder if you can print them out and such. I dont need verification but I like to keep a file on the things I do. Im a nerd and love paperwork like that. Also with Journaling it helps a lot

You can snapchat me at @jenaimcdaniel13

1 Like

The attendance record is stored in your profile and you can print them out from there. You have to click the “attendance verification” button when you join a meeting.

1 Like