Opinion on Marijuana

Don’t ask for opinions and then get mad when not everyone jumps to co-sign your bullshit. Smoking weed ain’t putting in the work. It’s just masking your problems with drugs.

If you ain’t looking for answers don’t ask the question :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I’m not mad at all im just explaining my opinion on it. This goes to the whole world you think i thought everyone would co sign my bullshit cmon i think ur the one with the problem maybe you can’t handle it but idk why you got mad swearing over me asking😊

1 Like

And i have done the work 857 days ago i should have been dead now im a health care worker healthy and sober

3 Likes

Met lots of people who are addicted to weed, weed has robbed them of their lives. My opinion is weed is a drug and claiming to be clean when you’re actively smoking weed is shady.

Just my opinion of course.

7 Likes

You can have that opinion but again at least I’m not doing narcotics or have a needle hanging from my body we is man made not with chemicals like heroine narcotics meth any of that but i know alot of people that think like you but just because i don’t agree dont make me shady my drug therapist is even okay with weed

1 Like

Regardless of if legal, he is right that this is a site for discussing sobriety. Per the Guidelines:

Discussion of treatments prescribed by a physician are fine. Out of respect for those trying to abstain, discussion of self-prescribed substance use is not allowed.

12 Likes

If more people feel that way I’ll take it down but it’s also a place to talk and ask questions

And if you read my dr prescribed it

1 Like

To thy own self be true

2 Likes

Exactly and also don’t judge one another

That’s not a prescription. Now you’re changing up your story. Lying about your usage is a sign of addiction

7 Likes

If i want a new user and could post pictures i cod show my dr forms my.medical card so why keep judgong why does it bother u so mucj

Again right or not it’s a place wherw you should feel safe to talk and ask questions and not have insecure assholes judge

1 Like

Convenient cop out. Sounds like some shit I’d say when I was using.

1 Like

Can it be helpful, to some yes. I tried a CBD strain for pain, insomnia and my depression/anxiety but I found I started to rely on it to much and stepped away from it.

But I think this is a very, very touchy subjected that should only be treaded lightly on here as there are people who use this website as a means of support to stay away from the drug.

7 Likes

No i even just tried to put a picture of my animal on the pet thread and it says new users cant post but i do.t know u ur opion of me isnt what i asked for and ur opinion dosnt bother me.

I think you may find the subject touches close to the stories of many here. It comes from concern from where we’ve been in our own paths to getting sober, and not.

I always shied away from “hard drugs,” but in my own recovery from drinking, I tried a lot of things first that only made things worse.

Rather not see anyone else go through that. But it isn’t my path to judge or walk. Perhaps you will find success.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll take it down sorry

Sorry my last one was meant to be a joke. I know you can’t post pictures. Nor do I recommend sharing medical records online

1 Like

I kno i would tho to prove it im not a cop out ive worked my ass off to be where i am like i saod i should be dead by now and to be sober 857 days im happy and healthy tjays all that matters

3 Likes