Or seeking help?

i keep falling back into old patterns i need a long term program does anyone know of one in florida? ive never put in the real work needed to stay sober. i just worked a regular job and i need help or its gonna keep happening

Florida is probably the rehab capital of the world. There’s a bunch in Port St Lucie and the surrounding areas

2 Likes

i need a long term program then i need to get the hell out of florida
my anxiety is too bad to leave the apartment. a friend of mine was trying to stop taking clonopin cold turkey with cbd oil only like an idiot. so he shows up at my door we measure his blood pressure and hes at like stroke level so i gave them to him till it went down then we went to the er, so im out of medication so i start drinking again to feel okay so i can work then i get robbed in a parking lot of a bar… then somebody gave me xanax and i kept eating them ended up with some blow somehow and i dono just… i feel awful if i dont do something im gonna die

Salvation Army Adult Long Term Rehabilitation Centers are located all across the country and can be as long as 18 months. It is religious based and you have to work while you are there

my moms gonna come over and bring me a little bit to drink so i can calm down then were gonna call the salvation army and im gonna try to get into their program

2 Likes

can i work my regular job or do i have to work for them

For them initially but after a while I think you can get outside employment. They cover everything while you live there though and the facilities are generally very nice

1 Like

thats what im gonna do then

2 Likes

im done fucking drinking. i always went into it with a mind state that well if i hate it ill drink again. if i can make it through this i am done. for good.

or i will die.

Sean, buddy, I’m pulling for you. You know how good sobriety can be. I pray you find the way to turn the corner without killing yourself or someone else in the process.

2 Likes