@Pants .. Neaner Goin Nuts!

It’s nothing serious. I still cannot figure out this tagging crap! I have tried and tried and tried to tag you in your conversations below and I just cannot do it! I’ve tried everything. With all the damn buttons I hit I think I even got a hold of the Poor Pope!! Why can’t I get this??? Help me out shorts!!:upside_down_face::thinking::thinking::crazy_face::roll_eyes::flushed::confounded:

Just leave a space when your typing out an @. And then start to type the person’s screen name.
@Neaner just like that :+1:

Your lucky I’ve literally just come out of work for a break :joy:

1 Like

@Neaner i think @anon13078412 means that you don’t have a space between the @ symbol and the user name.
You simply type the @ symbol and without putting in a space start typing the letters of the user’s name you wish to tag. A pop-up box will appear of suggestions and you select the correct one.
Also, i don’t think tags work in topic headings.

4 Likes

I hadn’t even thought of that. Good point :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hit @anon13078412. Then it took me to a bunch of other shit and wouldn’t let me get back to the keyboard. I’m Perplexed! I’m not giving up Dammit

2 Likes

Ok. Then what do I hit. The name just stays there or a list of other B’s comes up. I feel so f… Stupid

If you tap the name you want it will go in your post; just keep typing the rest of your post. The other names will go away.

You did it!

@Neaner that’s right! By Jove, I think she’s got it!!!