Past a week!

Day 9. Look at me :slight_smile: :white_flower:

5 Likes

Your doing brilliantly, you will be up to a 100 days soon enough. One day at a time.!!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know a had a little tiff today.
I thought I only owed a certain amount - it crushed me I owed $20 more. I just by a hair almost went into a perceived threat response and thought fuck it I am just going to spend. Then I came back and said it’s fine because I am not spending and things will be paid off soon enough.

1 Like

In doing so you have built up your sober muscles a bit, next time will hopefully be a little easier. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes this is true. Not panicking and intentionally relaxing. Knowing that this isn’t forever. Learning to face things with sober emotions and regulate myself. It’s being in a comfortable body. BTW the 12 steps - my ex went to AA meeting (I found the book LOL)! 7 years later! I have it on my desk - between SMART & 12 I am very curious. Going to explore both ontop of traumology courses I am in school for.

1 Like

Thank you. Thank you for hearing me.

1 Like

I am Deaf so it’s little hairy for me! I would if I had an interpreter & looking into wheelchair transport. On my list of things to explore.

LOL then nothing to apologize for. No offense - not like you can S E E me LOL!

1 Like

Yay!! That’s incredible!

1 Like

Ofcourse I picked the longest month!!! 5 weeks in October! Lmao

1 Like

I say fuck! LOL.
Man! I know how to start sober! Lol

Hey how do I get the total savings part???

How do I have it on my display?

Doesn’t come up - is yours a paid version?

Werid! Maybe @anon13078412 knows

1 Like