Peace Be the Journey

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Bruce Lee

3 Likes

Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.

Iyanla Vanzant

3 Likes

A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.

Sadhguru

1 Like

2 Likes

For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.

Thich Nhat Hanh

1 Like

FB_IMG_1546615520082

3 Likes

You’ll reach a comfort zone in your life and start to wonder how you got there, how did you miss the sign posts that directed your real inner truth? Don’t feel so guilty, you know when your meant to know and I guess that’s the thing they don’t teach you; when growing up, pain is inevitable but staying the same is a choice. Don’t question why your feeling ready for something new, question why you stayed the same for so long.
~Nikki Rowe

3 Likes

The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.
~Tahereh Maf

4 Likes

I love all of these! This is a bookmarker for me!

1 Like

Thank you! Thinking out loud🤗

It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
~J.K. Rowling

2 Likes

“It turns out sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful, but they’re the only way to find out who we really are.”
~Denny Duquette, Grey’s Anatomy

3 Likes

I am not a drop in the ocean. I am the entire ocean in a drop.

1 Like

”I must go forward where I have never been instead of backwards where I have.” – Winnie the Pooh

2 Likes

I’m the one in control of how I see myself.

1 Like

Where my attention goes
universal energy flows.
Positive or negative, it’s up to me.
I AM creating my reality.

3 Likes

I AM welcoming change.

1 Like

I AM focusing on all that is good in my life
and all I am grateful for.

1 Like

Progress not perfection…