People in Recovery and Plants!

From work

11 Likes

I took these lilac cuttings about 9 or so months ago and they are finally coming to life. It was a long wait but worth it.

Alpine strawberries and asparagus

9 Likes

10 Likes

Those leaves are unreal!

1 Like

Love this one, got it about 3mos ago. The leaves almost feel like plastic!

I have these growing next to a window, and I am just chuffed at this one leaf! All the others are the more normal mostly-green with some white spatters, but this one is so interestingly coloured!

11 Likes

Zebrina stingray sprout I separated from the main plant while repotting

10 Likes

BOP leaf unfurling this morning

11 Likes

Hard feeze (and snow!) In the desert the other night. Had to cart the family in. Got a good pic of most of the smalls/mediums together.

Some individuals

You know her, you love her - it’s La Gordita, baby - and she’s firing up her first flower for spring!

Right on schedule.
I predict a March 28 bloom date.

15 Likes

I don’t give my dracena much love here.

It was pretty ratty when I first got it in June, and took a long while to root and start growing. Proper fertilization has really accellerated and improved things in the last several months, for all of my plants.

Look at this lovely new growth!

:ringer_planet:Bonus Chief for good luck :ringer_planet:

11 Likes

8 Likes

This ad came across my Fb and I thought of you guys. I looked at a few Reviews ans people seem to like it

7 Likes

Slowly but surely, increasing the amount of plants in our home. These plants were given to us by one of my sons nurses. My husband thought it was a nice idea to display them on top of our fishtank. I like it!!

14 Likes

An update on my planted aquarium. We are putting a little school of tetras and some shrimp in today. Getting the eco system going! I put some plants in the back hanging out of the tank and the roots are going bananas. I may have to pot them haha. If ur looking to propagate plants quickly apparently just sticking them in a fish tank for 1-2 weeks is a quick option :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

That’s like our aquaponic system at work!

The fish waste provides great nutrients for the plant and of course there’s a constant water supply. Stuff grows SO fast.

We regularly have to cut stalks off this.

11 Likes

The bees were all over the lavender at work yesterday.

13 Likes

New leaf on my birkin :relaxed:

13 Likes

Absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

I used one of my monstera leaves to make a copper pendant. Love my plant so much I am going to wear her. Hahah

13 Likes

10 Likes