People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

New leaf on my birkin :relaxed:

13 Likes

Absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

I used one of my monstera leaves to make a copper pendant. Love my plant so much I am going to wear her. Hahah

13 Likes

10 Likes

My lilac start is doing better than expected.

My orchid is getting bigger and looks like it will open soon I think.

12 Likes

I propagate trailing plants this way all the time, trim and start roots in water, but this clipping hurt my heart more than I expected :grimacing: I can’t wait for it to root so I can put it back in the pot. One of my favorite plants.

12 Likes

My poor leggy pilea…I staked it up for now, but I’m considering beheading it and trying to start the top in water. It has grown so much this winter but I don’t have good lighting except for the grow light, which it certainly shot up toward. Still considering what to do.

9 Likes

Got a little terrarium for some of my tillandsias…

They love it…

And my orchids began blooming, just a month since the last one stopped blooming…I call that a win…have 2 blooming now and starts on another 5!!

Stems never get very tall, any tips???

The first to bloom is one of my favorites. All are several years old and made the adjustment to NC living.

13 Likes

No advice from me, but I was so pleased my orchid grew a new leaf this winter so I know it’s still alive!

Your terrarium is adorable!

2 Likes

A feat unto itself!!! I feed mine as instructed, but am in reality a fairly lazy orchid mama. Congrats on the leaf!!

4 Likes

It’s opening! I’m so excited!

11 Likes

Oohhh , beautiful!!

2 Likes

I just love my cozy living room at night, full of plant shadows. I just strung up some more lights, the ones over the picture window, and the glow in that room is so comforting to sit in and meditate or just let my mind wander with all that foliage and its energy around me. :green_heart: :potted_plant:

16 Likes

Good morning!

7 Likes

Exciting!!

Very cozy indeed!! :purple_heart:

Good morning

10 Likes

The newest leaves on this Rex begonia seem to have less red colour but I actually prefer this to be honest. She looked a little gaudy before.

13 Likes

Beauty!

1 Like

Lovely. Begonias are one of my favorites because of all the different varieties.