People in Recovery and Plants!

i am barely ever on this thread but it pops up still which is good because it reminds me to water my plant :grimacing:

10 Likes

Hahahahah
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Had to bring 'em in again, gonna dip below freezing tonight.

This time I just brought the tables in too, rather than fill my bathroom w/ plants. Don’t know why this didn’t cross my mind last time :sweat_smile:

El Jefe on security duty. Or just mad his late afternoon sunny spot is obstructed.

I also got a new indoor plant, because everyone needs a friend.

16 Likes

We got those freezing temps too. 21 and snowing currently :cold_face::snowflake: Suppose to be 13 in the morning!!
The pink plant is pretty

2 Likes

Hi everyone hope your all well, im going start growing my own vegetables in my garden, expecting this first year to be trial and error but was wondering does any one know safe ways to heat a pvc greenhouse ? If at all it can be done.
I want to get one as my garden only gets sun from approx 9am to 1pm but i am a beginner :slightly_smiling_face:
Also any tips and advice is more than welcome. Also im in the uk so think im limited to what will grow ?

6 Likes

Awesome idea! Just wanted to point you toward the gardening thread, not that folks here can’t answer your question.

Although it’s not terribly active in Winter in Northern hemisphere - I think that’s where most people were from on the thread. But it’s worth a shot! I’ve never built a greenhouse, wish I could help! Some lettuces might do okay in part shade, and maybe others if you look it up.

4 Likes

Ah thank you il copy and paste my post there, i didnt want to start a new thread if there already was some.:+1:
Iv been researching lots and got some bits ordered too im quite excited to start.

4 Likes

Nice hypoestes :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks!

I may just keep them inside all day. We’re not even going to break 60° today! (Good lord I’m spoiled at this point). Same deal tomorrow, but won’t get below freezing, just close to it.

1 Like

Thanks - my only non-succulent plant! Apparently they only live for a year, or so I’ve read. Hoping I misread that.

1 Like

They can be…finicky. Just to warn you. Lol

Well I opened the shop and would love to show you all pics but this app is being grouchy and not letting me post anything. :roll_eyes:

Any tips for this? It’s happened a lot.

1 Like

Could it be that the file size is too large? I wanna see!!!

That’s what I thought but I made sure it was under 6mb which has seemed to work in the past. You can go to my IG if you want @plantedmonterey there’s videos and stuff there!

1 Like

I just tried to add one that was 3.5mb and it still won’t work. Argh.

Oh yay!! It worked!!

11 Likes

10 Likes

Aw it’s so beautiful! I love it. You did an awesome job staging. I’ll take a begonia maculata, please :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow! I absolutely love the layout you did. It’s all so lovely, I want to be there now! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🪴

1 Like

OHNO! I hope not because I have few of those :unamused:
@PlantLady19 WOW :heart_eyes: I love your shop. Looks amazing!

1 Like

Great job Plant Lady Jessica. I’m glad I stopped by. I’m so happy for you. Doin what you love and doing it sober. So proud of you.
:pray::heart:🪴

1 Like

Thank you all so much!!! You’re support means the world to me!

3 Likes