People in Recovery and Plants!

You might want to do some trimming so they get good airflow within the plants. You can google how to do that or PM me. You’ll get more fruit if you keep the leaves under control. It is sooooo fun to see them taking off! They look very healthy!

1 Like

Thanks, @RosaCanDo! I’ll look into the trimming thing. This was an experiment and I certainly did not expect a harvest!

2 Likes

A beautiful and likely bountiful experiment! Tomatoes are easy to grow and looks like you have them a good foundation.

1 Like

Finally got up the energy and will to unpack and put in the additional displays. This week has been emotionally difficult so it felt good to do it.

And a nice surprise this morning

17 Likes

There she is!!! :eyes: Ah-mazing!!! I call them all Gordita in my head.

3 Likes

Ha! So do I!

2 Likes

Just look at that beautiful space. I’m both envious and amazed.

1 Like

Another surprise today

15 Likes

Obregonia denegrii pot upgrade/glow-up

8 Likes

Random progress pics

Melocactus azureus

July 2022

Today

Stenocactus multicostatus

July 2022

Today

Cereus Peruvianus monstruosus

August 2022

Today

13 Likes

You’re just making them up at this point, aren’t you? :crazy_face:

Jk, jk… I am seriously awed by your all-round knowledge of all these little cacti oddities, not to mention how to care for them.

7 Likes

I had one of these! The last on this post. I don’t know what happened to it, we can’t decide if it died or broke in a fall or what. Very cool cactus though.

2 Likes

Just an Adanson’s shadow on a Dragon tail leaf. :heart:

14 Likes

The Birkin leaf is so white, and I’m curious what the emerging one is going to look like. Also pictured, I can’t seem to get the hang of avocado germination, some basil plants I rooted from a pack of supermarket basil and one of my air plants which is currently on tour!

10 Likes

An adorable rose bush!

11 Likes

I got this Rex begonia exactly a year ago and almost killed it. It’s finally looking good today.

10 Likes

Aww, this is so adorable. I want it now to my home! :sparkles::heart:

1 Like

A moody one with my kitchen gargoyle

10 Likes

'nother repot glow-up. First got this plant about 6 months ago.

Euphorbia horrida major nova, “African Milk Barrel”.
That’s some spicy-ass milk though. Caustic latex, actually. Irritating to the skin, blinding to the eyes. A featute of most, if not all, euphorbia.

Looks like a cactus, but isn’t. Great example of convergent evolution.

Having it in a bowl will encorage clustering. Should become an absolute beast in short order.

11 Likes

My pink syngonium is exploding! I think it’s time for a bigger pot. It appears to love the heat we have been having. I’ll likely try to wait till the fall or at least till after we move before transplanting it.

I also need a better location for it either brighter indirect light so that the pink shows up better.

12 Likes