Pet Peeves Anyone?

What’s the correct way? :expressionless:

From the bottom!

Not a pet peeve, those guys are just (insert bad word here) and have bad manners. Nothing to do with you!

Just looked a YouTube video on this. Mind :exploding_head:

I’ll add “No offense, BUT…”

Haha i know. I wish i could be one of those people who dont care. Im always so polite and struggle been assertive. People sence it!

Ill give a true peeve. When im on treadmill and theres 10 free to use and they go on one next to me!
Hot weather!!!:boom:its 30 degrees today and im roasting!!

When people push in front of you in queues!! Omg think this is my worst!!
Also last week when im shopping in coles. I accidentally press wrong button to pay with card and this man behind me is giving me the filthiest looks i said a sincere sorry and the smug look and he shook his head in disgust aargghh i was blood boiling :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage:

This post was meant for a moaner like me. Im called stacy pilkington!!

I only just started peeling bananas the “right” way (and I’m old, lol). The only bummer about it is that when you peel it the other way, that little brown bit conveniently stays in the bottom of the peel. How do you deal with that icky little brown bit when it’s the first thing you touch? :joy::joy:

Inappropriate use of “quotation marks”. OMG. WHY.

Aahhh - that irks me too!! Nooo!
You should take a Sharpie and scribble them out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“Careful with that money, I pressed it myself – the ink is still wet!”

eye roll

I refused a 100 dollar bill once because a customer said that. He looked at me shook his head and walked out.

People talking shit about me in a language i dont understand.

Back in an hour signs on office doors. An hour from when?? When the hell did you put that sign up and how are we supposed to know that? Put a freaking return time on your sign. :expressionless:

I done mentioned this in like the 4th post of this thread :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

:rofl: Actually, this is one of my favorites cuz it’s always worth a lol if read properly.

Tardiness has to be my #1 pet peeve!! That and people who cannot take responsibility for their own actions.

seriously, I absolutely hate when people can’t take responsibility for their actions :rage:

It really grinds my gears when someone is a poor sport about losing a card game. My boyfriend’s mom called me a bitch twice because I was winning. Where is the grace?? Geesh😔