Pet Peeves Anyone?

People who only post (usually pictures, and lots of em) on social media when they are on vacation.

There’s been studies that show that people don’t want to see that shit, so stop!

Remember as a kid going to your parent’s friend’s house to watch their projected slide show of their vacation? It wasn’t fun then and it isn’t fun now. No one cares. Stop it.

I realize I’ve already said this, but it must be said again!

1 Like

Lol! Now I have this picture in my head how you’re completely freaking out in your car with your seatbelt

2 Likes

Haha ughhhhh!:persevere:

Instant rage!!! hahahahah

I’m a pretty laid back person but that’s a mega button :rofl:

1 Like

People who play their music loud on their cellphone in s public place… like the bus

5 Likes

But does it come out on the near side of the roll or the far side? This is a whole new can of worms! :rofl:

1 Like

Or when you’re trying to converse with them as they head bob away with their eyes closed, mouthing the words…

I don’t even bother lol. That to me says “dont talk to me”. I use the method myself quite a bit :joy::rofl:

I don’t bother in general but when they start the conversation and are asking you questions…

1 Like

Oh yeah. Then that’s a big ass pet peeve lol.

What?! Lol

Hahahaha. I do so many of those things. BUT, I only take my shoes off on a long haul flight. If I’m flying 6 hours or more, you better believe I’m taking my shoes off! But I’m conscious of smells and bring an extra pair of socks or slippers to put on.

And I always book an aisle seat! Though now that I’m not wasted and downing more booze, the need to go to the bathroom has reduced.

That said, maybe try to work on your patience next time as there might be a medical reason for it… :two_hearts::bird::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s ok, we can still be friends. :grin:

1 Like

My dad is currently going through radiation for prostate cancer, which is giving him urinary symptoms like a UTI and he has to pee like every 20 mins. At first I said “I’m so sorry to hear that”. Followed quickly by “actually, I’m not sorry. now you know what it feels like to be a woman with a UTI and more men should know what that feels like!”

:rofl:🤷

1 Like

I need a snarky side stare emoji, and there’s apparently not one.

1 Like

…Its also the easiest way to ‘Mafia’ sweetness into bolognese :stuck_out_tongue: Used to do it at work if i didnt have time to fix it properly :smiley:

1 Like

What are we feeling snarky about? :unamused::smirk:

Edit: Or maybe I shouldn’t ask. lol

1 Like

Maybe this is an Arizona thing…

When people say “well back in so and so, we did it like this or that, ya’ll backwards here”

So and so is typically Ohio, Michigan, Illinois or California.

Well we do 1 thing better, thats affordable housing and jobs :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Nothing in particular at the moment, but I need one on standby lol

1 Like

Trucks that back into parking spots. And making everyone else wait while they do. ( I live in Texas.)

1 Like