Pet Peeves Anyone?

I actually would prefer them back in. Unless the parking spots are massive (maybe they are in Texas lol), the wheelbase means fitting into one carefully is often going to make someone wait anyways. And I feel a lot safer having big vehicles back into empty parking spots than back into parking lot traffic.

My pet peeve is more along the lines of driving a truck or other large vehicle when you don’t need to. Waste of gas and air quality, and when they don’t really fit in one parking spot…

1 Like

I was just going fo remark how everyone in Texas does this. Where in TX are you from?

It’s much easier to get the long wheelbase in to the spot, as @ifs said. The pivot point on a car/truck is the fixed wheel.

1 Like

The acoustic version of Light my fire, sang by Jose feliciano (sp). Leave the Doors shit alone! I hear it one more time at work I will scream

2 Likes

Number 1 pet peeve every year when x-mas season starts : Wham - Last christmas :musical_note: I hate it!!!

3 Likes

Hmmm. I didn’t think of that! Bur I don’t drive a truck so thats how it goes I guess. I am guilty of forgetting to turn lights off all the time, makes people annoyed.

People who debate with feelings and not facts!

2 Likes

True story. I was in a stall answering natures call…and the guy next to me was saying, “baby i love you, you are so gorgeous”…and grunting has he was helping “number 2” make its way into being…

3 Likes

Kill it. Kill it to death with fire.

1 Like

Already cussed today just now. 2 hour school delay today. “Slick” roads. Where? Maybe there’s 1 slick spot over near the Superintendent’s home. Maybe. No precipitation, but 26 degrees. Shut her down! For the luv.

Sunny with high of 45 today. The South is on lockdown y’all. It’s colder than a well digger’s arse - yes. Colder than a witch’s t!t in a brass bra - yes. Slicker than owl sh!t - No.it.is.not.

Gotta go post on The Facebooks “I’m safe” despite this cold weather crisis. Heh.

5 Likes

Haha I always love the imagery in the way you word things! :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t mind calling for anything health insurance related while dumping, other than that… ya nasty is right.

Voiding themselves :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol those are some common Southern, redneck rather, sayings from waaay back in the woods…

2 Likes

People sneezing or coughing in their hands and then touching EVERYTHING or…and I hope nobody is eating now…some days ago I saw a guy in a grocery store digging in his nose. Disgusting! BLEH!

1 Like

People who don’t put their actual photo as their avatar! :smirk:

2 Likes

The only reason it bothers me sometimes is it’s hard to follow certain people without their pic. So many have similar user pics (which are teeny-tiny in the first place) and usernames… I have to click on their username to check out who they are again. Takes up too much time, so I stopped and only track those I know now. I definitely understand why people don’t do it though.

1 Like

Wait… aren’t you one to talk? lol

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the joke! :yum::rofl:

4 Likes

People who walk slow as fuck or stop in front of me on a train platform or the roads

2 Likes

Yea this would annoy me, too.
This irritates me at home lol. After my coffee buzz I’m ready to get stuff done, so all slow walkers get outta my way :running_woman:

1 Like