Pet Peeves Anyone?

About 97% of people at the shop. And it’s not that I think I’m better then them. It’s just the way they do things and seeing management run the company down.

1 Like

Narcissists. Fucking narcissistic people. They drive me insane. I had 2 kids with 1. 14 more years until that shit is done! Ha!

3 Likes

Sunglasses indoors

5 Likes

@Philrr415 This has to be extremely frustrating and with management leading the way :unamused:

I always think these people are hiding something.

2 Likes

Ya. The sad part is I thought it was just our plant( abour 7 or so plants, most in Wisconsin). I’ve read reviews from the other plants… All the same way. For a month straight I was so worked up over everything going on i was constantly sick… Being the supervisor for a year didnt help, cause I really saw what was going on… And that was when the drinking really picked up.

1 Like

When I’m driving 10-15 miles over the speed limit and someone is still on my ass🤬

3 Likes

Then all of a sudden they slow down and back off. But a couple seconds later BAM there they are!

1 Like

Lol! Exactly I hate that!

You gotta move to the right and let me pass!!! I’ll clear the way if there’s any police ahead.

5 Likes

People who don’t wash their hands after they use the restroom :poop: I am like an eagle when sitting by a restroom or waiting to use one… listening for that sink water on the other side of the door or checking your hands to see if they are a little damp after drying them off- when you come out. 9/10 people don’t and it’s disgusting.

4 Likes

I definitely appreciate people like you!

2 Likes

Agreed. Is it too much to ask to see what a person actually looks like? Sometimes it can be fun but not constantly.

1 Like

People who clap when the plane lands…you’re clapping because the pilot did his job.

People chewing loudly or talking with their mouth full

Someone trying to talk to me the second I get up from bed

Talking about politics because it always goes south. Don’t involve me.

People who bring up new studies they saw on the news. Cool milk now causes cancer I don’t care

Dateline.

3 Likes

I did an experiment to see wth it was like to wear sunglasses while shopping one day. It gets on my nerves, but people that do it kinda fascinate me, so I tried it.
It was not comfortable. Felt very awkward. I could hardly see anything, and I felt like such a tool while making my purchases. I did it tho. Not sure why people do that.

2 Likes

Lol it was so strange standing there, indoors, talking to cashier wearing my sunglasses.
Felt like such a diva. Heh.

Seeing people walking their dogs, with said people carrying droopy bags of crap. Gives me the heebs every.single.time. They’re walking in plain sight carrying a droopy bag of crap, as if they’re walking along like they’re NOT carrying a droopy bag.of.crap. You’re carrying feces sweet, smiling neighbor. We all know what’s in there. Don’t smile and wave at me, while strolling around carrying dump. Heh.
I can’t take a leisurely stroll carrying a bag of crap. How do they do it? Nothing pleasant about that for me. Nope. I guess I should qualify this in terms of seeing people carrying poop while walking in a neighborhood, where the dogs could’ve stayed home or crapped in their own backyard b4 the walk. When I walk my dog, I make dang sure he does his business b4 we hit the skreets lol.

3 Likes

Yes! I’m glad “the waste” is being “disposed of properly”. An additional pet peeve of mine is having to see piles of dog poop on lawns. Who wants to look at that crap? Heh.

Everything today. The end.

4 Likes

Those who are uncomfortable with occasional silence in the workplace.

6 Likes