Pet Peeves Anyone?

Laziness.

Nothing gets under my skin like laziness. Can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that one yet.

2 Likes

Is that cus it’s in front of you Mel? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Being late, or kept waiting.

1 Like

People who walk through town and don’t look where they are going.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:(1010)

1 Like

Helicopter parents.

3 Likes

Ugh. This is my sister.
She makes her daughter (who is now in college) keep an app on that allows them to track where she is.

1 Like

People (my husband) who say they are ready to go out but then decide they need to go to the toilet, put their shoes and coat on, find thier keys, find thier phone, check thier phone, check thier bank balance and quickly make a work phone call! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:(101010)

1 Like

Fiding a sock on the floor as I’ve just put in a load of laundry.
Loading the dishwasher, putting it on, coming back five minutes later to find the sink full of dishes.
Forever being asked “you can have just one drink, surely”?

3 Likes

Oh my God all of these! And pretty much in that exact order :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Number two, not leaving something the way you found it, drives me insane at my job. I mean, if you don’t clean up your own mess, who on earth do you think is going to come in after you and fix it?? Oh that’s right, you don’t care, you selfish selfish ass. :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Ha, no. Do you mean cut in line? Then yes, assholes are a pet peeve of mine :wink:

1 Like

Had to look helicopter parents up!
Yep peeve of mine.

4 Likes

Me too! I thought it was literally the parents who arrive at the hospital by helicopter with their sick child​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear I’m a smart person just take things literally sometimes😅

3 Likes

Neighbors behind our house have several dirt bikes.

They like to take them all out into their backyard, and just rev the engines…and rev, and rev, and rev. Sometimes for up to an hour. I swear they never drive the things, just make noise with them.

1 Like

Its written down in ancient bike lore that one should rev one’s bike for at least an hour a day.
I had a 850 twin with some lovely stainless pipes.
Really deep thug thug in my garage at night.:grinning::grinning:
Wonder why my neighbours don’t talk to me now!:thinking:

1 Like

No, I can’t… and don’t call me Shirley. :yum:

Egos, snobby, arrogant, pretentious people. I just can’t deal with them without getting angry.

Let it go Steve. Let them be snobby, arrogant, and pretentious.
As long as you are being the best you can don’t matter what others do!
Personally, I laugh at them.

1 Like

You are right obviously, but it still bothers me :roll_eyes: People that just go on and on and and on because they get off on hearing their own voice and listening to themselves talk about how great they are. Drives my crazy. Yep. End rant :joy:

2 Likes