Pet Peeves Anyone?

#3…that one gives me a headache in my eye.

“Suposably”

No, supposedly.

8 Likes

If I could give you my vacation day I would be happy to.

@Eke I broke up with a devastatingly attractive man because he used irregardless in sentences. He was so pretty, but so bad at words.

8 Likes

I have people correct me when I say I’m going to dethaw something. I just googled it however, and it’s a real word! Hey that’s awesome, screw them!

5 Likes

But, @MandiH, what good is refrozen food? :wink:

3 Likes

In the USA people says “I could care less”, which makes no fucking sense. COULDN’T people!!!

12 Likes

Mispronounciation of ask-aks gets me bad.
Taking my glass away while my calculated last sip is sitting there to be enjoyed.
Being called -ma’am.
There-Their
Giving medical advice based on beliefs and feelings.
Nose and ear hair.
Cigarette butts in dinner plates.
Empty water bowls for pets.
I could write a book about this so I am going to stop here.
Volume dial left in random numbers.

7 Likes

This made me spit out my drink lol. I say this incorrectly all the time and it drives my brother nuts.

1 Like

When people tell you a story and they get hung up on a date or time that it initially happened… and… you’re like… waiting for it… distracted… can’t listen anymore… wait what?

5 Likes

Mouth sounds!! Ha! I agree 100%

You play hockey?!

1 Like

Awesome!! I hope my kids get into it. I always just played pond hockey. Im definitely lacking in the skills dept.
They freeze and maintain a small little hockey style rink a few blocks from my house so i plan to take the kids there this year as often as i can and they want.

1 Like

Whiners and complainers.

1 Like

If men that pee sitting down are gentleman what do we call women that can stand and piss in a urinal? She have more ballz then some men? :thinking: is there a right or wrong?

3 Likes

For some reason I am now creeped out at the thought of men peeing while sitting. :thinking:

1 Like

Ha. I pee sitting down most of the time. It started back when my 5 year old was a baby. We lived in a one bed one bath apartment. So I had to be quiet when he was napping in the room.

After that it just kind of stuck😉

4 Likes

Pet peeve?
People that call tattoos "“Tats”
People that say “cool beans”
People that call a Margiritas “margies”

And an empty ice cube tray in the freezer is prolly my biggest one. I’ll yell at someone in their own house for this one. It’s a facking useless thing in the freezer at this point!! You might as well put a facking phone book in the freezer because it will do as much as an empty facking ice cube tray is doin!!!

6 Likes

Maybe this is better? :rofl:

10 Likes

Errr…ummm…back to language.:wink:

People who say “Her and I…” or “Him and me…”

Also people who say “nuculer.”

4 Likes

Haha. Not a fan of George W. Then??

2 Likes

Good ideas. I do love skating so ill I definitely be out there with them.

1 Like

Right?!? Jeepers.