Pet Peeves Anyone?

Haha post all the sweaty selfies you want. I have two friends on IG who do every time they work out… :grimacing: Why do I gotta see your sweat all the time? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, you know…like a nuculer bomb!:wink:

But…but…if I sit down how am I supposed to pee all over the floor and toilet seat at 2 am???

8 Likes

It’s not a detour! I was going to ask the same question but was a little afraid to ask :joy:

1 Like

Well hell - look who showed up?!?:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Men who neither sit nor put the seat up before peeing. Happens all the time, usually drunks.

Getting a text that will require many follow up messages. If this can be handled by a 30 second phone call and we’re both sitting quietly, I rather not spend fifteen minutes writing texts. (Fairness to @LyLyC, I’m a phone call preferrer. A growing minority. :expressionless:)

@anon34614660 reminds me, too… The person riding the entire entrance/exit lane before merging. Uncivilized! Cutting in line while blocking my exit. (Double rude if getting in the lane solely to cut people off.)

3 Likes

Okay, the zipper merge I totally get behind. :+1: I maintain that double rude is at least single rude.

4 Likes

These are all hilarious! :rofl::rofl:

yeah, it isn’t so much the last second thing that causes the problem, its the asshats who dont know how to properly merge or the ones who defiantly ride beside them trying to block them out. should be a one and one thing…if the guy in front of you gets in u should jump in right behind the car that let him in. if everyone would adhere to that traffic would flow much smoother. i get where @Eke is coming from though, im guilty of blocking some of those people off myself at times, nothing pisses me off worse than working my way through traffic to run up to a stop and have some asshole driving 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane i passed a couple miles back end up in front of me again lol

3 Likes

lol, yeah its funny when that happens…i usually run a bit over the speed limit but most of the time im pulling a trailer so i cant pull the weaving in and out thing small cars can. when someone goes around me like im slowing them down i pull up beside em and wave and smile like an idiot just to piss them off more :laughing:

2 Likes

eggxactly! (lol, sry i couldn’t help it :grimacing:)

Eggs

3 Likes

Little white lies…useless lies

1 Like

My husband breathing on me in bed. The kids sitting the new toilet roll on top of the empty 1 rather than change it over. When you’re driving and stop for someone at a crossing and they stroll across it at a snail’s pace, seemingly on purpose just to be an ass!

6 Likes
  • People who look at their phone while driving.
  • People who play with their hair in the car in front.
  • People who place their feet wide instead of bending down a little bit.
  • Noisy eaters.

I have issues…

5 Likes

Oh my god yes - being breathed on in bed. It’s like they’re sucking the life force out of you.

4 Likes

I hate it when someone tells you they are sick, or something bad that’s happened and I say “Oh, I’m sorry” and they say “It’s not your fault.”…OBVIOUSLY! I’m just trying to show empathy.

7 Likes

Being sneezed or coughed on…if i wanted your germs i would make out with you…cover yo’ face when you cough and sneeze

8 Likes

I was at the cinema with my girlfriend last month, waiting in line to get some snacks.

Group of high school kids in front of us, probably 16-17 yrs old. One of them constantly sneezing without covering their mouth at all. Like 7 or 8 times. At the snack bar, of all places, too.

My blood was boiling, I wanted to grab him and shake some common sense and decency into him. Like…how? How do you not know to cover your mouth and turn away when sneezing?

1 Like

I had a customer with a 5 dollar bill in their hand. Sneezed into the 5 dollar bill…he handed it to me. I picked up the trash can, and said, “since you sneezed on it, you cant put that right here”…guy walked away

5 Likes