Pet Peeves Anyone?

Or big dog lol

I hate those people who won’t let you finish your sentence. Makes me really angry. Takes a lot of control for me to not freak out and give them a high five in the face…

4 Likes

“High five in the face”. I love this!! :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Anyone who loads up all the machines in a shared laundry room.

S’all good today, though! Sober me is awake on the weekend and done with his laundry before the battle even starts. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, the evil looks they were giving each other in there…

2 Likes

In the rehab centre I was at we had 10 guys living in our one house, with two bathrooms, a tight schedule, and one of the bathrooms wouldn’t lock. So I was the one waking up at 5:30 to bypass the turmoil :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally call my girlfriends names while playing games but it’s all in good fun, they usually start it so it’s def reciprocated lol.

1 Like

Arrr mate! So, my colleagues and I all respond to being addressed as “Chef” either when theres more than 1 of us or if its someone we dont know.

…but when senior management address us as ‘Chef’ and then forget our first names, thats annoying!!

Drives me crazy when people refuse to take ownership and solve problems, especially when it’s their job to do it. It’s epidemic in my company.

4 Likes

That’s gotta be hard to deal with! Mine is similar in a sense where he will make huge errors and act like they’re nothing but calls me out about the most inconsequential things.

2 Likes

Owning your mistakes is HUGE for me…you won’t learn a damn thing if you are too busy defending yourself in your head before I even finish talking. If you screw something up, it’s (usually) ok! Thats how I learned most everything I know, by screwing it up first. Still learning every day actually! But you need to OWN those mistakes and make a change. Otherwise, we’ll be right back here again and absolutely no good comes from that.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Plus, “those” people don’t realize owning up to your mistakes is one of the most freeing things you can do for yourself and they won’t have to keep digging themselves out of a hole to defend their actions

3 Likes

I agree. I used to be SO scared to admit when I was wrong. Now I super appreciate the chance to grow! You dont know what you dont know, but when you know it-thats where cool stuff starts to happen! And, the huge bonus is there isn’t that suffocating weight from trying to hide stuff because you OWN it, take responsibility and do things differently next time for different results. Pretty amazing things happen right there! And while you may learn something new didn’t work
you also may find something different that works GREAT!

1 Like

“Don’t lie about it. You made a mistake - admit it and move on. Just don’t do it again. Ever.” -

Anthony Bourdain

3 Likes

Late people, no notice, lame excuses. If it happens more than twice, I leave after fifteen minutes and never make plans again.

3 Likes

When y’all ladies take a 20 dollar bill out from your bra, especially on a hot and humid day…bleh

1 Like

Other people. That pretty much sums it up.

7 Likes

Related: I have a pet peeve on women’s behalf that they keep asking for real pockets in their clothes and the fashion industry goes “nope”. Apparently you’re supposed to carry a purse or stuff it in your bra.

4 Likes

If you are handing me boob sweat money, you better be Jennifer Anniston…otherwise…put it back.

3 Likes

LOL excellent point, thanks for making me laugh

1 Like

Mine comes out of my ass pockets, still can get moist on hot summer days…your welcome! :joy:

6 Likes