Adorable 🫶🏼

1 Like

Merlin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

Leave me alone, woman :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

29 Likes

Great photo :star_struck::grinning:

1 Like

It was supposed to be a short adventure but we found an old mining road and damn near hiked to the next county. And Apollo loves nasty nature snacks. The kill we found was still pretty fresh so I let him have a piece. Besides the kill we saw two other signs of big cats lurking around. A little spooky.

27 Likes

26 Likes

That’s so sweet. I love a good old dog and cat together pic.

4 Likes

They don’t usually do this, unless I lock them in due to visitors. I think they weigh in on me.Technically, not personally mine. Caiko and Luna.

24 Likes

I’m really glad you’re good :heart: Still going strong here thanks lovely lady​:kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic to hear my little beaut :ok_hand::muscle::rose::v:

2 Likes

My girl Riley passed right before Christmas, I will always love my sweet baby girl :heart:

Buddy, my dog is standing in line behind her.

The next two is Alex, my new senior rescue, currently 11ish. He’s blocking Buddy from walking up his steps to the couch. Such a cat move! :cat:

**This pic was taken a couple weeks ago, my tree has since been put away, lol.

22 Likes

This is a sweet one with Riley & Buddy. Riley loved dogs, always wanted to be with them.

Buddy

Buddy & Alex

And Alex in jail. (He’s on the stairs) :blush:

@Dazercat I can’t wait to see your orange pics, I truly think there’s something in their DNA that make them so friendly. I googled my theory about what type of cat is the friendliest, it came back as orange. :orange_heart: Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a lot of other cats that were super friendly as well. But orange seem to have the no fear trait, at least the ones I’ve had.

21 Likes

Dont tell Boscoe…

Random pizza place dog

21 Likes

Went for a walk with my beautiful Channel.
Have a great day 🫶🏻

18 Likes

Sunday’s are for walks and naps :black_heart::white_heart:

18 Likes

My beautiful Laney she’s 3 in June. This is my second rottweiler I love the breed so loyal and loving.

22 Likes

What a beautiful picture - she is stunning ! She is absolutely living her best life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She’s a spoilt madam and she knows it…

1 Like