Pet pics! #6

My sweet Easter Puppy is battling cancer. Positive thoughts to the universe for him are appreciated.

21 Likes

He knows when I get the yardstick and get on my knees by the couch that magic is about to happen.

3 Likes

You got it love… sending healing and positive vibes your way.
good-vibes-498-x-498-gif-ch8tbucu89mlq3w2

4 Likes

@JazzyS … so appreciated! Holding out for a miracle for my goodest boy.

2 Likes

Don’t be fooled by Maddie’s cute looks. She’s nothing but chaos. :rofl:

21 Likes

Great looking bunny!!!

2 Likes

One day when I’ve been sober for long enough I wanna get a pet cat as long as I’m sure that I can take care of him/her!!! Cats are great!!! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

When I’m doing morning press ups and I look under me to check where Willow is…:heart::blush::dog2::dog2:

18 Likes

quit ya stretching and take me walking!

19 Likes

:star::pray::star: Sending love and hugs :hugs:

19 Likes

17 Likes

Everyone at the valet calls him Benny Boy.

18 Likes

Have a great Friday and Weekend to all. Peace

16 Likes

Such innocence :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

18 Likes

My dogs Mop and Leila. They really give me comfort and help my anxiety.

17 Likes

I caught someone digging, trying to get under the deck where I think little rabbits are hiding out. Whole kitchen is covered in mud. :roll_eyes:. SMH

22 Likes

They do look comforting. Love the name Mop :blush: and Leila too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You might have to clean up but look at that adorable face.
Cleaners came yesterday to do my wood floors. As soon as done my Doberman came in from the rain and forgot to wipe her feet on the towel set out for her (she has been away for a few days). I was so happy to see her I cleaned up and didn’t bitch too much. :heart_eyes: We love our animals as we do our kids and forgive. Darling picture.

7 Likes

Lol. Yeah I can’t stay mad at Gem.
Mrs. Jasty on the other hand takes a little bit longer too cool down. :rofl:

6 Likes