Pet pics! #6

26 Likes

Haha! That made me laugh. Thx for posting it.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome :hugs: maybe soon i will post another one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol @ the tongue sticking out. Didnā€™t like that picture being taken I guess haha

2 Likes

Who needs sunbathing when thereā€™s snowbathing!

28 Likes

So happy to see your avatar pop up here. I know it will be a great snow puppy pic. Oh I love him :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He likes to show off his winter neck(s) :joy:
Massive snow this weekend. Stay tuned for more pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Well, here we go againā€¦ 8 more weeks until she can be free

The office manager at that place is extremely rude and pissed me off. I got her name so I can blast them in a review (after Lumi is healed). The office manager is the vets mom so he didnā€™t like it when I said she is always super rude and unpleasant :grin:.

Lumi is doing alright, I feel so bad for her. This time the ACL was a complete tear but the meniscus was okay, other side was a partial tear and damaged meniscus.

22 Likes

Poor thing. Sheā€™s tore the knee up more than once? How is she doing it?

2 Likes

The other knee last timeā€¦

2 Likes

I am so sorry for Luna ā€” those sweet eyes. Hoping that she heals quickly and without much pain

not cool that the vet office manager is being so rude / unpleasant ā€“ it is their main job to make pets and their owners comfortable. Wrong line of work lady. I do hope that you donā€™t have to deal with her bs for much longer. :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

Poor baby, she has had so much trauma in her young life for real. Good luck with her recovery.

4 Likes

We alternate between these activities lately. My baby is acting under the weather tonight and Iā€™m trying not to panic too much. She got maybe too much people food last night and has a sour tummy. It can be so hard to say no to that begging face. But as she gets older we need to be more cautious. She refused her favorite chew treat after her walk and hasnā€™t eaten today. This has happened before and we hope itā€™s just a 24 hour issue.

23 Likes

Poor Luna. What a beautiful baby. Praying for quick healing so she can go back to playing soon. Give her some kisses for us

2 Likes

Senior kitties are just the best. What a handsome man

1 Like

This is my black kitten Frankie (Frankenstein). Found him under our neighbors shed and fell in love

26 Likes

My first pet as an adult was a black tomcat our neighbors found hanging around as a kitten also. I have a soft spot for them! Heā€™s so handsome. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Thank you he is quite handsome. I always had tabbies which wasnā€™t really on purpose it just always happened that way. Iā€™m happy you got to have a house panther as well.

2 Likes

Poor thing, my sisterā€™s big dog (bully vizla mix) did the exact same two ACL one after the other. Hard times but worth it.

Sending loads of kisses to Lumi

3 Likes

Black cat clubs newest member :heart:

4 Likes