Pet pics! #6

Its been anout a month and Dalila is starting to gain a little weight. I’m going to fatten this creature up if it’s the last thing I do lol. She’s my therapy dog :dog2: I’m so glad we found her :heart:

17 Likes

Back to the vet we go :cry: Up next is ultrasound and x-rays. I wish he could just voice what is wrong and why he doesn’t want to eat. Also I’m pretty sure this is the “why are you always taking my photo” face

16 Likes

Sending good vibes your way…hope all goes well today :people_hugging::pray:t4::heart:

1 Like

He has a tumor on his spleen and masses around his heart. They are putting him on hospice meds. :broken_heart:

11 Likes

Oh I’m really sorry to hear this! It is so hard when a pet is sick like this. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So so sorry Jen. Sending you bags of love and please take care of each other :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I am sorry. Sending you loving thoughts!

2 Likes

Oh I’m so very sorry love. U ok? Hope the meds help him and he’s not in any pain! Sending massive comfort to the both of you :people_hugging::people_hugging::pray:t4::heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending you a huge hug. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

thanks guys. No I’m not ok @JazzyS

6 Likes

Here if you need friend :pray:t4:…I’m so sorry love. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Not okay is okay too. Lean hard here if you need us.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh @Runningfree my heart breaks for you and fam

2 Likes

Praying for you friend. Even though they have fur, they are family. I know your pain. Just by knowing you here, I know he is very blessed to have you loving him :blue_heart:

3 Likes

My favorite cat. We have 8 cats! They make me feel so good to have around.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry :sob:. For what it’s worth he got really lucky to have you for his momma. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Oh Jen, that is terrible news. I’m so sorry Fox Dog :cry:

3 Likes

13 Likes

:broken_heart::broken_heart:

18 Likes

Love to you Fox :star_struck:

3 Likes