Pet Sidekicks!

I have a pug Luti who helps me through things! Couldn’t post a pic as I am a new member! Do you have pets who you turn to for hugs and support?

2 Likes

I tagged you in the thread we have going on for pets :hugs:

3 Likes

I have 3 fur babies that I love to pieces!

A super rare photo of them all in the same place at the same time lol

Si, my coon cat is seriously the best sleep cuddler ever! He doesn’t move easily and let’s me fall asleep with my arms wrapped totally around him, we actually did this last night lol.

Callie is my money cat, she is old and crotchety but she’s super good at finding you when she wants something or feels like you could use some love. She’s cuddly also but she hasn’t slept in my bed the last 2 years, she doesn’t share me well at all lol.

Colton. Oh colton. My dog is crazy! Lol. Hes got more energy than I’ve ever seen, he is talkative and ridiculous sometimes, I laugh constantly at him. He is also a great cuddler. He always has to be touching me whenever possible!

I am beyond thankful for my furbabies! :heart: As much as I love each of these guys, my Buddy boy passed 12/1/2016 and he is really the main reason I kept going when I didn’t even want to get out of bed anymore. I owe my life to him. :heart: Gone but never forgotten!
FB_IMG_1517741346207-01

9 Likes

Odin our 9 month old German Shepherd :heart:️ when I was in rehab he cried by bedroom door he missed me so much! So cute. And our golden retriever Kekoa who is almost 6 years old. He’s pretty lazy and loves to just cuddle lol

7 Likes

You had better believe it! I love all animals… Except for ticks…I couldn’t imagine life without our fur kids!!

2 Likes

Bahaha. Well, funny, when he was a pup I really was worried about my coon cat! Now they don’t mind each other. Unless I’m petting the cats…then Colton is NOT ok with that and whines while he scoots up as much as he can to try to push them out of the way so he gets all the love. We make sure he’s never successful lol.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

I love them both! They each have their own awesome traits but don’t let his innocent face trick you. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m laughing out loud at that! Polar opposite in my house :wink:

2 Likes

Jett. Just recently came into my life, but, has totally been an awesome few weeks.

5 Likes

It showed up Monday! I meant to say something. It’s a killer hat! The paisley is awesome!

Ours just came in, so I’ll be getting it out in the mail as soon as I get it!!!

2 Likes

Omg so cute!! Everyone’s adjusting well it appears!

1 Like

Indeed! It makes my day to come home, and she’s right at the door when I open it. She does so much funny stuff, I can’t take it! She’s made friends with pretty much everyone she’s met.

1 Like

That’s awesome, I love when things like that work out! :heart_eyes:

I want to see this paisley hat! @TeejLazer

1 Like

@MandiH, I’ll snap a pic tonight before heading to band practice!

2 Likes

Helps me every single day. My #1 amigo.

5 Likes

Here ya go!!!

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I love this guys!!!

1 Like