Photos of where you live

Golden, Colorado

24 Likes

You forgot something :kissing_heart:
IMG_4306

2 Likes

Lol, I did! Thank you for helping me out!

2 Likes

I thought that looked familiar. I lived in Santa Fe for a half a year. :cactus:

1 Like

I was in Santa Fe a few weekend ago :blush:

Amsterdam

22 Likes

I need to go to Netherlands/Holland.

1 Like

Southern Arizona, USA

27 Likes

Colorado here.

32 Likes

Thats some serious desert, right there. Beautiful photos.

1 Like

Oh man. I think I chose the wrong state to live in. Lol. Where in Colorado is this?

1 Like

Well, it’s actually all over. I work for Department of Natural Resources and travel everywhere throughout Colorado.

But these pictures are Conifer, Ouray, Crested Butte, Red Feather lakes, JL Canyon, Grand Junction, and La Garita wilderness.

6 Likes

I’m going save those places and explore Colorado one of these days. Thank you.

1 Like

Chattanooga, Tennessee (not all my photos) along the TN River.

28 Likes

Those are really beautiful pictures.

I live in AZ south east of PHX. It’s not always this green. We had a superbloom this spring. I’m originally from southern CA.

19 Likes

How hot is it in AZ right now? I got off a plane briefly there last year from HI to NM and it was over 100°

When I went to the market at 6:00 pm it was 118. I’m traveling to CA tomorrow for 2 weeks so I’m looking forward to escaping the heat.

1 Like

Hi Joy. Beautiful pictures. I live in Bradenton,Florida. A small city in southwest Florida. I live 9 miles from Anna Maria Island and about the same distance to Robinson Preserve.

29 Likes

Jeez. When someone says they’re going to Cali to escape the heat, you know it’s damm hot wherever they live. Lol. Have fun on your trip!