Physical Exercise

Gym selfies… :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hahahaha this hilarious.

Im never taking a gym selfie again.
That vein in your character line bodied :grinning::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I just did a lunchtime yoga session. I love being able to take a break in the day to stop and focus on me, my body, and my thoughts. I wish I could do it everyday, but once a week is enough.

Soon my work is going to open a meditation room. We will be able to book off some alone time in there. I think it will be 15 minutes at a time. But I plan to book it daily. Maybe for a meditation, maybe a few sun salutations, maybe just some stretching. But I think 15 mintues every day just for myself will be great.

I’m also looking forward to the snow melting so I can get in some lunchtime walks too. I’m getting a bit depressed about how infrequently I get my step goal!! But I did get 11000 yesterday. Woo hoo.

3 Likes

I “ran” to reception to get my cheesesteak delivery.

Ha.

3 Likes

In breaking news, I have rhabdo. Again. :angry:

If u are in Chicago area D.R.X. Looks like a good local ocr event as well.

1 Like

Just out of metafit session. Feeling tired :sleeping: but a good tired. Food a nap and then off to my weekly meeting.

1 Like

This is life :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I walk and bike everywhere I go. Depending on the weather I can get upwards of 100 miles a week doing both.

6 Likes

Busy day and evening. Just squeezed in 20 minutes HIIT :sweat:

If you are just starting sobriety, exercise will be one of the best things you can do to help your recovery. Get active if you are able. Start with baby steps and build it up.

5 Likes

Still on my plan, 4 gym/fitness sessions in the past week. Circuits tonight, bear crawls combined with push ups as the last circuit was a cruel way to end it. I’m shattered but I did it.

1 Like

Me, today, after a gazillion overhead squats, deadlifts, and lunge steps.

6 Likes

I am off my usual workout routine this past week or so and on the Grammie chasing 4 year old plan, which generally tops out at 15,000 to 18,000 steps a day before physical collapse at bedtime. :grin: My very favorite workout!!

3 Likes

I’m always more exhausted after watching my niece’s and nephew that I am after any gym session.

I honestly don’t know how people do it full time as well as keep down a job, life and house in order.

I know…I wonder how I ever did it …youth is the only answer I can come up with.

This is me arriving at the gym!!! LOL

1 Like

After vacation where we walked and walked to see all the sights I’ve come home determined to keep up the step totals. While I can’t do 20 000+ steps everyday I AM working on the 10 000. I just got my goal while my daughter was in her karate class.

1 Like

Gym in the hotel after work today, it was a bit basic in equipment so I did my own HIIT/Circuits with some weights and a mat, others were looking at me like they were thinking I am crazy as they jogged on the tread mill and the cross trainer. But I don’t think, I know I am crazy, so it’s all good.

1 Like

4 hours! Whoa. R u able 2 still function? Heh

1 Like

You made me tired just reading that lol.

2 Likes