Pictures of you as a child (ages up to 18) 2

We had orange shag carpet in my parents’ bathroom :confounded:

1 Like

Bathroom carpeting…feels great on the bare feet…but when you think about it, disgusting, lol.

An area rug is one thing, you can toss it in the wash. But wall-to-wall? You could have depression-era droplets and particles mashed in there.

3 Likes

Cruising in my Montreal Expos hat

32 Likes

Me when I was young. Really young.

23 Likes

Look, I don’t know why our mom did us this way. She said our hair was too thin to grow long. She could have at least brushed it :joy: I also looked like a monkey :see_no_evil:

The last pic is where the shit show started. The very first time I got drunk at 13.

24 Likes

I was thinking about something like this when @anon79808082 asked you for a pic yesterday.
So cool. :smile:

:joy: I see your half siblings weren’t strong swimmers

3 Likes

Not at all! We lost so many that day!

1 Like

:rofl: okay I’ll take it! Thank you!

This is so much fun. I got millions of family pics. I put albums together all the time for the kids. I’ll try and keep this under 20 :scream:

Me and my big sister.

Me rockin the Lederhosen

Doing my feed the children add

The Batman Lunch box has landed. I was so happy to have my Batman lunch box.
First trip to England. Oxford??

High School

The way my mother use to dress me no wonder I drank so much.
:crazy_face:

27 Likes

I think I had a Batman lunchbox too! I had the ears cap…lol

2 Likes

Everyone in school knew I was going to have that Batman lunch box and they made fun of me. Or was it moms shirt and trousers she picked out for me.

Did your parents have the Mercury where the rear window went down in the back??

2 Likes

I got another I loved when I worked the waterfront at camp. The youngest WSI.
And getting photo bombed before photo bombing was a thing.

I was so freaking cool back then :crazy_face::rofl:

19 Likes

No, I dont recall that. We got in an accident once, I think it was like an old Chevy. No seatbelts of course, we were fine but I liked all the attention, lol…:rofl:

1 Like

You grew up nicely from your baby picture!:laughing:

1 Like

We had the big Buick Electra too. Who needed seat belts? If you got hit or in an accident it was like falling off the couch in the living room. So much room in those cars.

2 Likes

You were very attractive at 15 or 16. Is that a clown in the pic behind you in the Polaroid??

1 Like

Yes: my father’s pride and joy. I hated that painting; Barnabus. And thank you. Tbh he was a nasty drunk so no good memories from that house. But I survived!:woman_shrugging::pray:

2 Likes

That clown could have been what drove you to drink.
Me thinking :thinking:
”When she reads this will she think I meant the clown or her dad”

Sorry bout all the bad memories. :cry:

1 Like

A picture from my baby book! I actually just took this when I was visiting my mom.

Kindergarten

25 Likes