Plants and gardening

I am so jealous of your spider plant! I love those plants, went to buy one yesterday and there were none left :slight_frown:

1 Like

Yesterdayā€™s purchases :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Letā€™s seeā€¦cherry tomato, banana pepper, radish, parsley, green onion, basil, cilantro, oregano

9 Likes

Beginning of the flower gardenā€¦lantana, lavender, hyacinth bean vine, cashmere bouquet, cianti hybrid (sunflower), mammoth (sunflower), texas poppy, butterfly weed
Will post progress later

9 Likes

@Needhelp1128 @Oliverjava

check out my MONSTER snake plant! It needs a new pot badly, but I donā€™t think I can even lift it out of the existing pot on my own!

11 Likes

8 Likes

Nice job with the plants everyone!!

The basil yellowing may be from overwatering. Basil prefers being a little dry instead of a little wet. @Zara

Our aloe go nuts in the shade. We moved a couple to partial sun, but it may still be too much for them. They bloomed last season, very pretty.

I would post a pic if I knew how.

Click on reply, click on upload (lower right), click on gallery

1 Like

Really? Ah. Thanks for the tip. Itā€™s been getting worse, itā€™s still growing but very yellow :confused:
Iā€™ll lay off the water and see how so I get on :smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Here are a few of my favorite things :blush:

5 Likes

Awesome arrangements @louwho !

1 Like

Thanks! I guess all my pics are too large. I am too lazy to resize. I will enjoy yours!

Once again, if you have 9 minutes to spare, and you kill-off anything green like I do, watch this fun videoā€¦

3 Likes

Haha. I had the same problem yesterday, was trying to upload a pic of my basil plant now, but thanks to the ā€œbrilliant cameraā€ on my new phone the pics are now massive. Just didnā€™t have the brain power to fight with it :confounded:

2 Likes

I have one like this!

Added a Belgian waffle ( love the look and name) and a fittonia ( mini pink) to my table arrangment. Also decided to plant my own flowers and Iā€™m so excited to see them growing!. Also added a new succulent and an aloe plant to my barrel. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

What do you do with something so dangerous?!

Lol! Good uses! All I could think of was revenge.

1 Like

Oh geez, I know I would!