Political Memes Only

2 Likes

That was AWESOME @Gabe.G thanks for the memes and a reality check for the liberals
 :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Edmund

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you @Dazercat for clearing that up. I feel much better about Kamala Harris now
 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Gabe.G

IMG_0655

2 Likes

You might want to fact check your fact check on that one Eric
 :thinking: The meme said it was so so it must be true. lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Lol. You had me going there. I didn’t read the very end of our last one. TouchĂ©!! I had 4 more reputable news papers ready to copy and paste.
You got me. Good one.

1 Like

4 Likes

IMG_0659

4 Likes

Why exactly would she challenge him on his 1970s segregation views though?

Actually wondering

1 Like

Just keeping you on your toes Eric
 :joy:

1 Like

Wait? What? I heard it with my own ears. She was on that stupid Breakfast Club show.
She said she smoked a joint in college. The host asked what kind of music she was listening to while smoking. She said a little 2pac. Little snoop

1 Like

A google search would have told you that. Not a leftist “fact-check” site that will say things like “misleading” or “partially true”. Anything to protect their brand

1 Like

It was a google search. I wasn’t going to list them all. That’s what’s fascinating about the internet. You can find many many news worthy websites to back your argument. And we get to pick what we like. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

1 Like

A the joe Biden being a racist? No, she didn’t directly call him a racist. A dem would never call another dem a racist. Thick as thieves they are. I admire how loyal they are to each other.

But she very much insinuated it. Very much so. At least said that he supported racist. But didn’t call him a racist. She actually said she doesn’t think he’s racist. Again, loyalty to the party. Admirable

Anyone can google this exchange too

1 Like