Popping in

Hi there,
Just popping in to say hi. Still loving the sober life. Hasn’t been easy especially over the holidays but I managed. Quite a bit of changes have happened.

My therapist is amazing. We are doing so much trauma work.

My oldest and I have come along way. She is now sleeping over, visiting and we are rebuilding our relationship. She’s starting to take trauma courses and art therapy courses for school. She’s moving out of town in May so the environment she is in - she won’t be in anymore.

My mobility has been an issue alot lately. I am retiring my current service dog and now looking at bigger breeds (labrador). We did go to different organizations but they won’t cross train for each disability (deafness and mobility). I am looking at other options. I am probably getting a breeder’s puppy in the spring to start training as service dog (with a trainer). Very excited. Can’t wait to get photos and share.

I haven’t been to a meeting in a while since Christmas. Been so sick. Right now I am down 95 lbs. I have be ordered to rest and not to do much until my weight goes back up safely. As energy expelled causes me to drop.

Other than it is nice to pop in and see everyone. I hope you all have had an amazing Christmas and New Years. I wish you all the best in 20/20.

10 Likes

Hi Lya, glad to hear you are doing well and making strides in your recovery, hoping the physical side picks up as well soon

1 Like

Great to hear from you!! :heart: Hope it goes well with the new service dog.

1 Like

Hi Lya! Great to hear from you, glad all is going well with your daughter. Hope you get up to a safe weight soon, rest and take care…thanks for popping in on us. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi lya great your ok I wondered how u was doing x

1 Like

Nice to hear you’re doing well Lya. Getting a new dog is very exciting, good for you. Can’t wait to see pics. Hang in there and keep popping in. :two_hearts:

1 Like