Positive thoughts create positive results

Instead of I’m bored, I’m a relapser, I’m full of shame, I can no longer drink forever…what positive things are you? What we think about creates our reality
I am…
I can…
I do…
I feel…
I want…
I need…

13 Likes

I am… sober today, compassionate, creative, loyal, sarcastic, funny, loveable, at peace
I can…help others, be a good friend, enjoy small moments, let go and let God, love others
I do…what feeds my soul, the best I can in the 24 hrs I am given, what is necessary for my recovery
I feel…serene, content, in the moment, happy
I want…to be the best version of myself, to not look in the past or future but just today
I need…quiet time to recharge, to take care of my health through nutrition/exercise/rest/a good book, recovery in sobriety, friendship

7 Likes

i am grateful (for today)
i can persevere (through whatever obstacles i think i face)
i do like myself (fuck the haters)
i feel capable (of accomplishing my goals)
i want to better myself (each day)
i need to continue growing

3 Likes

I am…

I can…
I do…
I feel…
I want…
I need…

7 Likes

I’ll have what @Elisabeth is having.

2 Likes

Lol, thanks guys. :blush:

1 Like

Love positivity posts.

I am confident.
I can create my own happiness.
I do whatever my soul feels is right.
I feel capable of anything, every day.
I want to lift others up.
I need patience for my always restless ways.

4 Likes

I am… inspired, 105 days sober
I can… live my best life
I do… what I can to improve myself every day
I feel… that I am finally myself
I want… to be happy ever after
I need…to fulfil my dreams

5 Likes

im longer sober than i was drinking
i can live life to the full
i do my best every day on my program
i feel young again even though im 65 now
i want my sons to take over my companies and make a good future for themselfes and their families
i need to practice these principals in all my affairs everyone have agood day

1 Like

@xine

blasting up another positive thread for you friend

1 Like

I am grateful for today and that I’m still sober
I can achieve everything if I believe in myself
I do the best I can every day
I feel blessed
I want to become the best version of myself
I need patience

2 Likes

grateful i woke up again this morning and have another chance to make the most of today and be the best version of myself i can be

grateful for a number of wonders that have been happening in my life, things that i could not have expected to occur/last/appreciate if intoxicated

grateful for rock n roll

Working on flipping the mental scripts into positive ones. Came across the “Pet Peeves” thread and thought, this is asking me to voice negativity about rather inconsequential things. I did, but I didnt like the way it felt. So no more. Instead, I’m going to think to myself: Isn’t the depth and breadth of differences in people/things amazing?

Anyhow, this all came about because I had that shitty little voice after feeling barely frustrated say “I hate my life.” I was gobsmacked at myself. I’ve been productive and happy all day. Giving that negative thought, or any others, anymore space in my consciousness has been a big part of my problem.