Positivity Challenge

Being positive isnt always easy, especially hard for me most of the time… so I found this 30 day positivity challenge. Im going to give it a shot, & I invite all of you guys to join me!

7 Likes

I’ll take the Challenge. Being positive is probably one if the hardest thing to do.

1 Like

I quite like the idea, should try fitting this in to my daily routine

1 Like

Staying positive is one of the hardest things for me to do. And when things turn negative is when i would turn to drugs. Hoping this little exercise can help me change my outlook and negativity. Ill check in with you guys tomorrow & let you know how day one of Positive Paige goes!

2 Likes

Ok Day 1 Let’s stay positive out there. Hope y’all are having a great and Blessed Day.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

So day one went well. When i woke up this morning my qorst posible scenario was having to go to work… so i imagined the best possible scenario which was staying home. I decided to act upon that and take a personal day. My job is one of my main stressors. The people, the place, the environment… makes me miserable and being in a restaurant is a breeding ground for alcohol and drug use. I cant keep giving up shifts but today felt like a good day to do it. So then i spent the day working on personal health, physical and mental. My fiance was at work all day so i had the whole day to myself. I got to catch up on some desperately needed sleep, i meditated, and i spent some quality time with myself. On to day 2!

How did everyone elses day 1 go?

1 Like

It went ok I couldn’t really think of anything. But I did realize how much I think negatively. So everytime I do start to think the way that I am I’m going to switch it. No matter how hard it may be I need to stay optimistic. I am my worst enemy. I need to defeat the little voice behind my head. I’m going to turn to the Bible for some help. May you all have a Blessed Day. Hey and it’s my Birthday today. Day 2 let’s make it positive, sober and happy :blush:

2 Likes

Worst case scenario, no meeting planed for today, not good for me as I need something daily. Instead I went Christmas shopping with the husband and got some presents for the kids

2 Likes

I love Christmas shopping! Probably a bigger weakness for me than my addiction lol. But a good weakness to have. I just love finding gifts for my friends and family that i know will make them happy! Sounds like a great way to spin the worst possible scenario into a good one! Good job!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank You! :blush:

So this is what I came up with for Day 2

1 Like

How did everyone’s day 3 of positivity go?!

I forgot to write down day two, it’s only 8am here I’m still on day 3 but meeting 4 friends later :slight_smile: